Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, after much negotiations from all sides, the Monstars are happy to announce that we have come to terms with both Maurice Harkless and George Hill, as well as signing Markelle Fultz to his Rookie Contract.

Harkless will be leveraging his youth, endless potential, athleticism and tenacity on defense into a 4-year contract, and confirming as much by earlier tweeting the following:

George Hill will be signing a 1-year contract extension after an injury riddled but selectively productive season last year, in hopes of parlaying that into a multi-year deal next offseason.

And prized #2 (#1) overall pick Markelle Fultz will be signed to a lucrative 5-year deal.

These signings will put the Monstars at 31 years, with plenty of cap space to spare.

Comment

• Can we post our cap situations in one of the cap threads without backlash? Its for the better of the league, man!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Can we post our cap situations in one of the cap threads without backlash? Its for the better of the league, man!
        Yep! I had suggested it a while ago, and didn't get much push back, so absolutely, everyone post your years or updated rosters, and one of us will get around to updating it after September 1st. I just hit a big delivery milestone at work, so I should have a bit more time over the next little while.

Do keep in mind that all Updated Rosters submitted for Cap Sheet inclusion will be audited for accuracy and compliance.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Yep! I had suggested it a while ago, and didn't get much push back, so absolutely, everyone post your years or updated rosters, and one of us will get around to updating it after September 1st. I just hit a big delivery milestone at work, so I should have a bit more time over the next little while.
          Congrats bro, glad to hear all is going well at the job where you can't mod RR during the daytime anymore! Lol 😉 j/k

I have my cap years printed out at work, I'll have them in by Monday if I can't remember them tonight.

Comment

Congrats bro, glad to hear all is going well at the job where you can't mod RR during the daytime anymore! Lol 😉 j/k

Comment

Drunken stupor. What do you expect?!

Comment

Drunken stupor. What do you expect?!
                Honestly? For a drunken stupor, I'd expect far more cursing and negativity ... Haha

Comment

Honestly? For a drunken stupor, I'd expect far more cursing and negativity ... Haha
                  I'm in the happy drunken stupor as of now lol I don't bring much negativity to this thread because my team is pretty good and I'm not worried. It's normally those that have shyte teams that feel the urge to start the feuds. Little Man Syndrome! You know who you are if you think this post is about YOU! 👉✋

Comment

• hahaha speaking the truth. its how you stay hyped i guess?

Apollo that's a pretty awesome idea for the HOF, I've mentioned it before but it's nice to look back on a thread with title winners, draft picks etc all the history of it. HOF would be great
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• The players could be "enshrined" with the RRBA team name next to the player. It's too bad that only you and I seem down with this.

Comment

• Can we trade guys on our roster that are up for free agency? Basically trading away their signing rights (prior to Sept)... I think it's an NHL thing, but don't know what our rules are regarding this.
                        “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                        ― John Wooden

Comment

• No, you can only trade guys who you've signed.

Comment

• The Coach wrote: View Post
                            Can we trade guys on our roster that are up for free agency? Basically trading away their signing rights (prior to Sept)... I think it's an NHL thing, but don't know what our rules are regarding this.
                            You can trade them but you have to use one of your resign slots to do so. Essentially sign them on behalf of the other team, then trade them to that team.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• with regards to coach's question. i asked this before as well when cody and i were negotiating, if coach's trade partner was willing to sign said player upon receiving him, so it isn't just a dump, why not? i would think that the person on the receiving end of a player that also needs to be signed would get good value back for such a favour or the sender would get good value for giving someone who messed up their end of year roster a usable player.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                with regards to coach's question. i asked this before as well when cody and i were negotiating, if coach's trade partner was willing to sign said player upon receiving him, so it isn't just a dump, why not? i would think that the person on the receiving end of a player that also needs to be signed would get good value back for such a favour or the sender would get good value for giving someone who messed up their end of year roster a usable player.
                                It's been a rule from the beginning which I established to make it difficult to move players. Most rules are in place to create speed bumps to trades because this is a Dynasty league and the idea is to reward those who build and punish those who try to play this like a redraft(sorry James ).

Everyone who's keeping the rules in mind while building would be working around this particular rule. To change it now is to give a team an advantage no others had and would also open up the league more than I personally envisioned when building it. I'm not the commish though, this is Joey's puppy now and it's his call. Just thought I'd offer up that background.

Comment

Working...
                                X