X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Axel wrote: View Post
    Photo representation of my week 1 matchup vs Joey

I wouldn't feel too good about it though .. 3 of my best players were all injured and missing time. And my other best players are only 2 or 3 games into their careers.

Just you wait.

We will lay the smack down on your candy ass. Hahah

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      I wouldn't feel too good about it though .. 3 of my best players were all injured and missing time. And my other best players are only 2 or 3 games into their careers.

Just you wait.

We will lay the smack down on your candy ass. Hahah
      I have Bosh and Jrue out, plus no Bayless; less than ideal myself....so bring it!

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• great first week.... took down the 2nd place finisher of last season, trying to keep the momentum going here against Coach.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I got 1 W last week.... I hope I can bounce back. Thompson had a bad week for me.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Was busy setting up Halloween decorations and forgot about my lineups for today, logged in literally 30 seconds too late to set half my lineup :/
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              I got 1 W last week.... I hope I can bounce back. Thompson had a bad week for me.
              Unfortunately, in this league the only W's that matter are the end of the week finals. You could lose 5-4 for 10 straight weeks and you're still 0-10.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Was busy setting up Halloween decorations and forgot about my lineups for today, logged in literally 30 seconds too late to set half my lineup :/
                I try to take a few minutes on Monday mornings to set my lineups for the week, then you just check every day too see if you need to make adjustments. If you have an add/drop or trade, your lineups will revert back to default for the rest of the week and you have to do it over. I'm sure you guys know this already though, just trying to be helpful!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  I try to take a few minutes on Monday mornings to set my lineups for the week, then you just check every day too see if you need to make adjustments. If you have an add/drop or trade, your lineups will revert back to default for the rest of the week and you have to do it over. I'm sure you guys know this already though, just trying to be helpful!
                  Yeah, I try to get them set Monday morning but yesterday I was busy finishing my costume in the morning lol. That's why I forgot. Set them for the rest of the week now
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Unfortunately, in this league the only W's that matter are the end of the week finals. You could lose 5-4 for 10 straight weeks and you're still 0-10.
                    Well, so far I got a lead over Miek. I feel my guys can win a lot of small categories, particularly steals & blocks.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      Well, so far I got a lead over Miek. I feel my guys can win a lot of small categories, particularly steals & blocks.
                      There are no small categories.

Comment

• jerami grant to the thunder. man i hope he starts.

Comment

• embiid is a player eh. damn. respect the fortitude and patience

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            embiid is a player eh. damn. respect the fortitude and patience
                            Been worth the wait so far, though he's not playing the tail end of a back-to-back tonight.

Comment

• Okafor should get some burn tonight with him and Noel riding the pine. I need a boost right now, yikes.

Comment

• Rodriguez and Dedmon 1 year each

Comment

Working...
                                X