This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    Be careful with the start active players buttons because it seems to bench your best players like 100% of the time if there are too many guys playing.
    Yes, a quick review is necessary but it not too often that happens.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Another devastating injury for the MNBC: Rudy Gay is done for the season with a torn Achilles.

January has not been kind to the hopeful contender. Ouch.

Comment

• The gods just hate us. Welp... at least my draft pick this year will be better than anticipated.

2017 is turning out to be worse than 2016... Fuck you 2017, man!!

Comment

• I just noticed your cap is up to 40 now, right? Because you added Tucker? Forget my trade offer, it won't work...

To anyone out there looking for a minor upgrade I'll ship you Zach Randolph(1) & Ty Lawson(1) for any player on a one year contract. I'm looking to clear one year of cap in order to add a prospect on a multiyear deal. My cap number right now is 39 and you would have to be no higher than 39 to get the job done.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            I just noticed your cap is up to 40 now, right? Because you added Tucker? Forget my trade offer, it won't work...

To anyone out there looking for a minor upgrade I'll ship you Zach Randolph(1) & Ty Lawson(1) for any player on a one year contract. I'm looking to clear one year of cap in order to add a prospect on a multiyear deal. My cap number right now is 39 and you would have to be no higher than 39 to get the job done.
            Pretty sure my cap was at 40 after the Lamb signing. I blame that guy for all this misfortune.

Comment

• Oooof ... thats rough Mack .. (I feel like I keep saying that? Haha)

Right when I get news that Khris Middleton will be coming back sometime in February too. I'm pretty happy I'll get a chance to see him this year.

On another note, I should have waited to tell Tucas to set his lineups until I had more of a lead ... LOL

I'll take a look at updating the cap sometime tonight.

Comment

• Looking to move Thon Maker (3 year deal DPE) for a legit starting big man on a 2 year deal. Thon has not played much but has shown that he is and NBA player. In a small sample size he is shooting over 58% from the filed and 50% on 3's. I can make some noise this year with a small upgrade without tearing my team and future apart.

I have 2 first round draft picks in each of the next 2 drafts that a combination of could be had with Thon for the right deal, looking for offers.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• My cap update:

Dropped - Andre Roberson
                  Added - Mareese Speights - 1 yr (40)

Dropped - Tim "$100 I got all the tools man" Frazier
                  Added - Jeremy Lamb 1 yr (40+1)

Dropped - Jeremy "the downfall" aka "Sacrificial" Lamb
                  Added - PJ "MotherFucker" Tucker 1 yr (40+2)

Comment

• "Joel Embiid suffers left knee contusion" ... damn Mack ... LOL

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      "Joel Embiid suffers left knee contusion" ... damn Mack ... LOL
                      Stop it, Joey. This isn't funny anymore! Lol

He's gonna be fine. #TrustTheMack

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Stop it, Joey. This isn't funny anymore! Lol

He's gonna be fine. #TrustTheMack
                        Embiid was scheduled to sit out Saturday's game against the Atlanta Hawks as it is a back-to-back, but he told Camerato he doesn't expect to miss Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.

“Everything looked good. I feel great," he said.

Comment

• Listening to offers for LMA.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Anyone know what's happened to Cody this week? He's shown me less signs of life than Dante Exum.
                            RR OG

Comment

• Comment

• Well if Tucas doesn't set his lineups today, I might win and start a winning streak of 2? Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X