Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm seeing family, but I'll be fine. We have two computers there now.... & people are chill on the Holidays.

Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      I'm seeing family, but I'll be fine. We have two computers there now.... & people are chill on the Holidays.

If only WildLing was around, he'd put in a great offer for Markieff
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Comment

• merry christmas everyone

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            merry christmas everyone
            Merry Christmas to you as well. I hope the games today are worth the watch, Dan and I have a very close matchup coming into today.

Comment

• Comment

• Redick, Fournier or Gordon are available. Looking mainly for rebounding and ideally a little bit of blocks.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  I dunno because the trade hasn't been officially processed. That will be up to Joey. The intent makes sense but the timing isn't clean.

Typically empty roster spots count as 1 yr cap holds too so the trade may not work under the cap even without the waiver claim.
                  For Clarity...Cap holds will not be required on vacant roster spots?

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                    For Clarity...Cap holds will not be required on vacant roster spots?
                    Not exactly sure what the question is here.

Empty roster spots have typically carried an invisible 1 year cap hold to prevent someone from clearing extra cap space by sending out players in a lopsided deal and using the extra space to sign (or acquire) a player with a larger cap deal than what they really have.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The Chandler/Mirotic deal passed and set a precedent that suggests otherwise.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        The Chandler/Mirotic deal passed and set a precedent that suggests otherwise.
                        Which doesn't make sense based on my understanding of the CBA but that will be for Joey to explain. I believe Joey made a mistake but he's the boss.

Comment

• Waived Dellavedova, signed Malcolm Brogdon to a two year deal.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Which doesn't make sense based on my understanding of the CBA but that will be for Joey to explain. I believe Joey made a mistake but he's the boss.
                            It was no doubt not the best timing to have a trade float by for review.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              It was no doubt not the best timing to have a trade float by for review.
                              Yeah which is why I haven't harassed him about it yet. The lesson learnt might be that if you want shady business to happen, Christmas is the best time

Comment

• Well Mirotic is pleased to be a Creed and that's all that matters. When I signed Chandler at the tail end of last season the goal was to land a good young prospect with him and so I'm glad that worked out.

Oh and I mentioned it before but Ty Lawson is a Creed and it's a one year deal of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X