This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    i made that trade on the cap sheet before.

i think he means yahoo roster changes. remember trades you make and then send them through after the draft.
    Yeah, but that won't work. If someone makes a trade to move from 15 guys to 14, so they can participate in the draft, they can't wait until after the draft to do it on Yahoo.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Yeah, but that won't work. If someone makes a trade to move from 15 guys to 14, so they can participate in the draft, they can't wait until after the draft to do it on Yahoo.
      good point

Comment

• Ya I messed up. My bad. I think that was just for Draft Picks that changed hands that we needed people to do those manual drafts. Will take a look tonight.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Ya I messed up. My bad. I think that was just for Draft Picks that changed hands that we needed people to do those manual drafts. Will take a look tonight.
          Thanks Joey!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
            Thanks Joey!
            No problemo!
            K, he's now one of your Keepers. He's not on your team yet, but come draft, he will be. Seems to be the best I can do at this point in time.

Comment

No problemo!
              K, he's now one of your Keepers. He's not on your team yet, but come draft, he will be. Seems to be the best I can do at this point in time.
              Thank you very much good sir!

Comment

• I will throw this out there.

I am willing to trade one of my players signed for 2 years, Shabazz Muhammed, Joakim Noah, or Frank Kaminsky (DPE) with a first round draft pick for the right player. Nothing may come of this as I am fixed with my cap, but if you are looking for a pick and a player to add to your roster hit me up. I would also be willing to do a two for one player swap for a team looking to create some added depth to thier roster.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Just a heads up, Cap Sheet has been fully revamped and updated, and can be found here:
                  http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...800#post682800

Please look over EVERYTHING and make sure I am accurate (Draft Picks, Players etc.)

Need to add up everyones Cap Totals still.
                  Error identified:

REALIZAR cap hold is 15 (not 25). Thx!
                  RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                    Error identified:

REALIZAR cap hold is 15 (not 25). Thx!
                    Each of your empty spots has a Hold of 1 Year, so as to ensure people maintain enough slack in their cap to fill out their team. Just a formality really.

Comment

• How long does the draft take? I can only stay until 11:00-11:15 ish
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        How long does the draft take? I can only stay until 11:00-11:15 ish
                        you only need to stay until your team is full. so depending on how many spots you have to fill, players you are targeting and when they are nominated 15 minutes could be ok.

say you only want one player, you need to wait until either you choose a player or someone else chooses the player you want and then win the bid. easy breezy lemon squeezy.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          How long does the draft take? I can only stay until 11:00-11:15 ish
                          You only have 2 spots to fill, so I would imagine you could be out of there pretty quickly.

Comment

• So are we keeping the original draft time of 1pm Eastern next Sunday? I just want to be sure.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              So are we keeping the original draft time of 1pm Eastern next Sunday? I just want to be sure.
                              Yep! 1pm EST next Sunday. Its basically been the timeslot for this draft every year that we've done it.

Comment

• So can we add a player to my roster to take Sanders' spot for the draft?
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X