Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I predict Cody spending money this summer like Isiah Thomas in his Knick days: fast & furious.

Comment

• Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Not Clarkson.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• Zubac with 17 and 6 last night, shooting 89% from the field.

Averaging 14 & 10 on the season when given more than 20 minutes in a game. AND he's only 19 ... this could get really good.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm pleased with the progress of my out of nowhere rookie big as well. If I remeber correctly I paid $1 at auction for him. Willy's numbers are over the top anytime he receives 25 min. His last two games are hopefully a sign of what's instore next season as a starter.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Cody, we've been over this, you can't do that, since you MUST maintain 15 guys on your roster, unless involved in a trade. You MUST add someone at the same time as when you drop someone. Exum will be added back to your roster, until such time as you are able to fill his spot with a waiver acquisition.

Edit: And personally, I think you should reconsider altogether...
                        Last edited by Joey; Fri Feb 3, 2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• I would keep him. A change of scenery this offseason might do him well.

Comment

• Tucas, please set your lineups. I'd rather not have to keep checking. :P Your roster hasn't changed all week!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Cody, we've been over this, you can't do that, since you MUST maintain 15 guys on your roster, unless involved in a trade. You MUST add someone at the same time as when you drop someone. Exum will be added back to your roster, until such time as you are able to fill his spot with a waiver acquisition.

Edit: And personally, I think you should reconsider altogether...
                              That's the 2nd time I've done it too. I keep forgetting these things. Ugh.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Lineups can be set for a whole week out in a couple minutes. It's 14 button presses. The "Set Active Players" button is great.

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                I hope Sabonis Jr. works out well for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X