This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Prince was a good pick last year. Hopefully your #14 repeats that success and takes the sting out of rostering a d-leaguer.
    You mean G Leaguer. Everyone is forgetting that that it's the NBA Gatorade League now.... and just saying that makes me wanna upchuck.

Also, I hope Prince has a good year. He had a pretty strong playoffs and looks to be the Hawks starting SF next year... and is my sleeper pick for Most Improved Player with how little he played.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      You mean G Leaguer. Everyone is forgetting that that it's the NBA Gatorade League now.... and just saying that makes me wanna upchuck.

Also, I hope Prince has a good year. He had a pretty strong playoffs and looks to be the Hawks starting SF next year... and is my sleeper pick for Most Improved Player with how little he played.
      Just wait until companies are paying for real estate on the jerseys.

If Millsap leaves then Prince should see a great uptick in minutes.

Comment

Indeed I do. Note that I used a resign on Morris for this one to get done, GP2 has a DPE & I have a few targets at 14. I have a feeling my guy might slip through the cracks.... and if he does, I know I've netted a draft steal.

Plus, I couldn't decide between Morris & Williams, and resigning both was out of the question.
        Doesn't. Play. Ever. Contract?

Comment

• Hornets are shutting down Monk from summer league. I wonder if this impacts his RRBA draft status?

Comment

Just wait until companies are paying for real estate on the jerseys.

If Millsap leaves then Prince should see a great uptick in minutes.
            Companies already are doing this already starting next year: Goodyear (Cavs), GE (Celtics), Infor (Nets), The Jazz are doing a charity in 5 For The Fight.... Disney is doing the Magic.... and those are the ones we know.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Wow, Chris Paul to Houston ... crazy.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Wow, Chris Paul to Houston ... crazy.
                Let's hope those assists go UP! Something tells me they'll take a slight decline with that ball-hog harden on the team already.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Let's hope those assists go UP! Something tells me they'll take a slight decline with that ball-hog harden on the team already.
                  I don't see Houston being fantasy friendly to CP3.

Comment

• I could be sent though and it's a pretty interesting deal overall from a fantasy perspective. The Clippers are only getting started is my gut feeling.

Comment

I don't see Houston being fantasy friendly to CP3.
                      I could see FG% to go up, but points and assists are likely to drop.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I think what he loses in individual games he makes up in more overall games played. He will have to do much less for team success in Houston. I think this really hurts hardens fantasy numbers.

Comment

• So..... Sabonis is in Indy. Do you guys think he'll get minutes next to Turner? I sure hope so... but seriously.... the Thunder turned Ibaka into PG.
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

So..... Sabonis is in Indy. Do you guys think he'll get minutes next to Turner? I sure hope so... but seriously.... the Thunder turned Ibaka into PG.
                            i don't know if he will get force fed the same amount of minutes or be a starter.

Comment

• Teague off to Minny. Not sure how this will impact his fantasy value. Points will drop I am sure, but 3's and assists may take a bump. This has been a crazy NBA off season so far.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                                Teague off to Minny. Not sure how this will impact his fantasy value. Points will drop I am sure, but 3's and assists may take a bump. This has been a crazy NBA off season so far.
                                agreed. i think he will be more valuable on minny.

Comment

Working...
                                X