Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates coming throughout the day instead of trickling in over weeks.

Comment

• if the knicks trade porzingis for anything less than devin booker they'll be the laughing stock of the league. how could you want to trade him away
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• wait a minute the knicks already are the laughing stock of the league
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          if the knicks trade porzingis for anything less than devin booker they'll be the laughing stock of the league. how could you want to trade him away
          Actually they want Booker + #4.

Comment

if the knicks trade porzingis for anything less than devin booker they'll be the laughing stock of the league. how could you want to trade him away
            I think Phil just knows that his value as a prospect is about as high as it will ever get, and rightfully, he should explore if that value could net his team more value in return. And I guess Zinger is pretty pizzed at Phil right now, so maybe Phil is scurred. Lol

Comment

wait a minute the knicks already are the laughing stock of the league
              Well played, Sir. Well played.

Comment

• Maybe they package Kris and Melo in a super mega mother @#$%ing blockbuster.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Actually they want Booker + #4.
                  i might do that. hopefully get something for melo too. porgi had injuries every year so far.

Comment

Maybe they package Kris and Melo in a super mega mother @#$%ing blockbuster.
                    In exchange fooor ....

Buddy Hield. Lol

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      i might do that. hopefully get something for melo too. porgi had injuries every year so far.
                      I'd do that trade in a second if I was Jackson .. I think that's the point though. No way you do that trade if you're Phoenix. Booker is legit; and younger. Let alone for the #4 as well.

Comment

• Spurs, Celtics, Suns and 76ers. Some heavy hitters and some teams sitting on a goldmine of young talent.
                        The source said Philadelphia, Phoenix and San Antonio have called regarding Porzingis. The Daily News also reported that Boston contacted the Knicks.
                        http://www.zagsblog.com/2017/06/20/r...ing-porzingis/

I'm hoping for him to land on the Spurs. If he's moved this is HUGE for my half the Super Hernangomez Bros.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Tue Jun 20, 2017, 05:57 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          In exchange fooor ....

Buddy Hield. Lol
                          Poor Buddy. He's a really good player with an elite work ethic. It's going to be tough to live up to that trade though no matter how high he climbs.

Comment

Poor Buddy.
                            Whenever I see his name without his last name, I just think of...

And for this reason, Buddy Hield can never be a 1-Name star like Kobe or Lebron .. Haha

Comment

• He is currently, and probably forever will be, the only Buddy in the league. So 'Buddy' is only needed.

I see five teams who can max out on auction day. Its a nice looking auction class too. I wonder if someone like Wade would go for $200 is he hits the market?

Comment

• Oh and then you have me and jbml who are what I classify as 'Max-1'. Still, $199 for one player isn't that impressive when you have five teams who can storm in and waste all their $200 on one dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X