This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    I don't get why everyone is shitting all over the Bulls. i think they got a pretty good haul for Butler... it's like they heard one person say it was bad so they gotta jump on board and say how much worse they think it is than the last guy.
    Markkanen is a highly touted prospect who sounds in many ways very similar to Bender. For some reason though people aren't as hot on him and yet no one accused the Bulls of reaching in a talent heavy top ten. Most mocks also had Markkanen as a top ten talent. So I don't get it either, I thought they did alright. It's tough to get equal value on a star but they get THREE high talent prospects. That goes a long way in their rebuild. Now they need your trade Wade.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Yea, i have a feeling LaVine is really going to shine in Chi-town. Dude was averaging 19 points as a third wheel in Minny, now he's pretty much the man in Chicago and has a pass first PG in Rondo if he's still around.
      Torn ACL offers a mixed bag of recovery stories. He has youth on his side though. I too would rather him than a 16th overall pick.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Markkanen is a highly touted prospect who sounds in many ways very similar to Bender. For some reason though people aren't as hot on him and yet no one accused the Bulls of reaching in a talent heavy top ten. Most mocks also had Markkanen as a top ten talent. So I don't get it either, I thought they did alright. It's tough to get equal value on a star but they get THREE high talent prospects. That goes a long way in their rebuild. Now they need your trade Wade.
        The jury is still out on Dunn being a "high talent prospect."

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          The jury is still out on Dunn being a "high talent prospect."
          He played well at the end of the season when he was given consistent minutes. I'm hoping Chicago gives him a good chance.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• From Lavine's Yahoo player card:
            The Bulls will "err on the side of caution" with Zach LaVine (knee) next season, according to vice president John Paxson.

LaVine tore his ACL on Feb. 3 and an ACL recovery can vary anywhere from 8-12 months, so that would put him highly doubtful for the start of the season. Plus, the Bulls could be tanking next year, so they may not want the former dunk champ out there to help them win games. While he was in the midst of a breakout season before his injury, LaVine will be tough to stash in fantasy.

Comment

• Hey guys, what day are we doing our rookie draft? Thx!
              RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                Hey guys, what day are we doing our rookie draft? Thx!
                Pretty sure tradition is Aug 1st.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Pretty sure tradition is Aug 1st.
                  This year will be my first rookie draft. Haha
                  RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                    This year will be my first rookie draft. Haha
                    Haha fair point.

Does that leave Tucas alone with the record for fewest draft picks made at zero?

Maybe Realizar needs to trade that pick away to make sure Tucas doesn't win even that title.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Haha fair point.

Does that leave Tucas alone with the record for fewest draft picks made at zero?

Maybe Realizar needs to trade that pick away to make sure Tucas doesn't win even that title.
                      I have 2 picks in this draft, but yeah I've never made a pick nor traded for a DPE player.

Comment

• Just curious, how has the 'no picks' strategy worked for you guys over the years?

Comment

• I'm wondering who is going to slip through the cracks & may get playing time with their new clubs. It's hard to know, but we'll see. I have my eyes on a few guys, most of them in the 15-25 range.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            I'm wondering who is going to slip through the cracks & may get playing time with their new clubs. It's hard to know, but we'll see. I have my eyes on a few guys, most of them in the 15-25 range.
                            I'm fairly certain of the top 6 order but things get a bit murkier from there.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Just curious, how has the 'no picks' strategy worked for you guys over the years?
                              I don't think the picks have necessarily been the determining factor in their team success as much as good and bad trades that have had both teams consistently in the 5-10 range of the standings.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                I'm wondering who is going to slip through the cracks & may get playing time with their new clubs. It's hard to know, but we'll see. I have my eyes on a few guys, most of them in the 15-25 range.
                                You may have competition from the guy who identified Willy Hernangomez and signed him for a buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X