This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    hahaha, still more than Middleton this year.

Comment

• Relax guys, you'll be fine.

BTW, I picked up Austin Rivers for 3 bucks on (1 year), dropping Greasy Vasquez.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Well, the Meyers Leonard experiment is over...

Welcome to the team Malcolm Brogdon.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
          Well, the Meyers Leonard experiment is over...

Welcome to the team Malcolm Brogdon.
          Bah. I just updated the cap sheet you bastard!!
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Just finished doing a full walk-around the RR world HQ showing off my new, prized FA acquisition: Brooklyn Nets, SG, Sean 'Irish Coffee' KILPATRICK!

Even though it's Saturday and nobody was in the HQ this morning, we still swaggered down every hallway and row; me with my chest puffed-out making sure to SPIT in each of your cubicles, and Irish Coffee right along PEEING on your desk chairs. LOL!

C'mon! What's the fun being in the office when no one else is, if you can't mess with co-workers and colleagues; I'm just practicing our office motto: "Have fun at work, and do so at someone else's expense on weekends".

By all accounts Irish Coffee enjoyed the tour. He said his goal this season is to win the RR Best Waiver Wire Signing award (otherwise known as the NBA Most Improved Player award).

He also mentioned that he's especially impressed with the array of desk chair pee stations.

As an aside, REALIZAR and KILPATRICK have agreed to a 3-YEAR guaranteed contract. This brings my team's total cap years to 32 Yrs.
            RR OG

Comment

• Wait, is his nickname actually Irish Coffee or did you make that up?

Cause that's an awesome nickname.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Wait, is his nickname actually Irish Coffee or did you make that up?

It seems to be made up from what I've Googled.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Someone's been drinkin' the Irish Coffee this morning. 🍻

Comment

Wait, is his nickname actually Irish Coffee or did you make that up?

Thanks Foley, 'Irish Coffee' is indeed another BALLSWIN original given nickname.
                    RR OG

Comment

• Embiid went for 4 3-Pointers last night?! What the hell?! LOL Trust the Process indeed ...

Comment

• yeah embiids looking scary good.
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Embiid went for 4 3-Pointers last night?! What the hell?! LOL Trust the Process indeed ...
                          Not to mention 4 blocks. Niiiiiiiice! I wonder who the last player to do that was?

Lance is already haunting me - out indefinitely. Ugh.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Not to mention 4 blocks. Niiiiiiiice! I wonder who the last player to do that was?

Lance is already haunting me - out indefinitely. Ugh.
                            wasn't it davis on opening night?

Comment

• i need a miracle ... just one block from devon booker or dangelo russell to win the week. use that ice in your veins to play some damn defense!
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Woo. I had a great week. Thank you, Robin Lopez. Thank you, Chris Paul. Thank you all!
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X