Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquese Chriss is really killing it this week. 27 points, six boards, two block and three treys last night. That's his second +20 point effort of the week. He's officially offlimits.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Upon hearing the news from doctors (originally thought to be a knee contusion) team Axel ownership could be heard saying "FUCK!!!".

No official press release has been scheduled.

haha

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Marquese Chriss is really killing it this week. 27 points, six boards, two block and three treys last night. That's his second +20 point effort of the week. He's officially offlimits.
        Glad it's all working out for YOU... meanwhile my championship aspirations were crushed within a matter of a few days.

Comment

• Yeah, pretty crazy. One minute you're on top of the world, then you get on the horn with me talking trades...

Comment

• Dion Waiters basically Top-30 over the last 2+ weeks. Could be available for someones playoff push.

Comment

• Cap Sheet is up to date. Check everything and make sure I didn't mess it up. I may have been drinking this afternoon... Go Tom Brady!!

Comment

• And after leading 5-4 most of the week, Sabonis decides to shoot us in the the foot & give the week to Joey.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  And after leading 5-4 most of the week, Sabonis decides to shoot us in the the foot & give the week to Joey.
                  Haha it was a real back and forth day! Every time I checked it, a different person was in the lead. Good matchup Cody. You got some really good performances out of guys this week. As you said though, Sabonis really choked in the clutch when you needed him!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Haha it was a real back and forth day! Every time I checked it, a different person was in the lead. Good matchup Cody. You got some really good performances out of guys this week. As you said though, Sabonis really choked in the clutch when you needed him!
                    Indeed. These last few games, he's looked awful. Congrats on the W this week. You earned it just as much.

I still feel I need another guy who can give me at least 8 & 4 (assists or rebounds) each night to continue to compete & not make a playoff push (I think that's impossible now), but give whoever owns my pick a lottery guy instead of a top 3 player.

Still want to drop Excrementum as well. If anyone wants to take the guy off my hands for a vet you don't need, PM me.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Tucas, set your lineups for our epic 5-10 showdown.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Indeed. These last few games, he's looked awful. Congrats on the W this week. You earned it just as much.

I still feel I need another guy who can give me at least 8 & 4 (assists or rebounds) each night to continue to compete & not make a playoff push (I think that's impossible now), but give whoever owns my pick a lottery guy instead of a top 3 player.

Still want to drop Excrementum as well. If anyone wants to take the guy off my hands for a vet you don't need, PM me.
                        I'll just wait for you to drop him

Comment

• Is Tucas still in the league? An easy layup this week unless he sets his lineup asap. Maybe it doesn't matter now that some of my young dudes are starting to produce.

Comment

• Man oh man, I guess a win really does work wonders in the locker room! My whole lineup performed exactly as I envisioned them meshing together, and somehow managed to withstand an absolute barrage from Holiday and Love, with Coach Axel just going bananas on the sidelines tonight ... Young guys contributing. Favors looking like his old self. Beal going absolutely HAM. Hill and Waiters staffing the stuff sheet. We understand its just one night, but very pleased with what I'm seeing. Go Team!
                            Last edited by Joey; Tue Feb 7, 2017, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Damn was tonight a fluctuating one. I was up 6-3 at one point.... now I'm down 6-2. Curse Westbrook and his 18 boards.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Man oh man, I guess a win really does work wonders in the locker room! My whole lineup performed exactly as I envisioned them meshing together, and somehow managed to withstand an absolute barrage from Holiday and Love, with Coach Axel just going bananas on the sidelines tonight ... Young guys contributing. Favors looking like his old self. Beal going absolutely HAM. Hill and Waiters staffing the stuff sheet. We understand its just one night, but very pleased with what I'm seeing. Go Team!
                                I saw our matchup score, then my lineup's production and thought to myself "Yahoo must be messing up", then checked your lineup and saw some monster lines.

Crazy opening night for sure.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X