Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keepers have been processed, and Yahoo is now Fully Up to date.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Just a heads up, Cap Sheet has been fully revamped and updated, and can be found here:
      http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...800#post682800

Please look over EVERYTHING and make sure I am accurate (Draft Picks, Players etc.)

Need to add up everyones Cap Totals still.
      Every time someone updates the cap sheet I lose a draft pick - I might be going nuts, but I'm pretty sure I still have all my future picks.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Every time someone updates the cap sheet I lose a draft pick - I might be going nuts, but I'm pretty sure I still have all my future picks.
        Haha I remembered you saying something about that, and was losing my mind trying to figure out that silly chart .. that's why I did away with it. Ok, assuming no one has any evidence to disprove Dans claims, I'll give him his pick back. Lol

Edit: Fixed.

Comment

Team DanH is proud to announce the acquisition, via trade with Team Axel, of Paul Millsap and a 2018 pick (from 007) for Tobias Harris and Clint Capela.
          I think this is the trade causing confusion - I traded for 007's 2018 pick from Axel, but in the cap sheet it shows I owe my own 2018 to 007.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I think this is the trade causing confusion - I traded for 007's 2018 pick from Axel, but in the cap sheet it shows I owe my own 2018 to 007.
            Cool. Should be fixed now.

Comment

• Just can't wait to draft...... !!!!!
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Just a heads up, Cap Sheet has been fully revamped and updated, and can be found here:
                http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...800#post682800

Please look over EVERYTHING and make sure I am accurate (Draft Picks, Players etc.)

Need to add up everyones Cap Totals still.
                Thanks for doing this. I will check my team.

Comment

• I'm good with the 1pm eastern start time. Preference actually, since it was the initial start time.

Comment

• Missing from cap sheet
                    Gallinari 4 Years

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                      Missing from cap sheet
                      Gallinari 4 Years
                      Thanks man. Sorry about that. Fixed.

Comment

• Meyers Leonard should be on my team in yahoo

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                          Meyers Leonard should be on my team in yahoo
                          Hmm That trade just happened, ya? You guys will have to do that one once things open up, like we've done in the past.

Comment

Hmm That trade just happened, ya? You guys will have to do that one once things open up, like we've done in the past.
                            By things open up, do you mean 'after' the free agency auction?

Koncept traded Leonard to me in exchange for basically 'cap space/a roster spot freed up.' This means that our rosters going into free agency would have to reflect this, correct?

Comment

• i had also thought that we were open for trades.
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                                Meyers Leonard should be on my team in yahoo
                                i made that trade on the cap sheet before.

koncept wrote: View Post
                                i had also thought that we were open for trades.
                                i think he means yahoo roster changes. remember trades you make and then send them through after the draft.

Comment

Working...
                                X