Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 4 guys in that top 50 as well, might get one or two more guys that climb. I could see Otto Porter drop out though, tough to project his season for me.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
      I have 4 guys in that top 50 as well, might get one or two more guys that climb. I could see Otto Porter drop out though, tough to project his season for me.
      porter is tough offensively because of wall and beal, I think his defensive stats, assists and % should be near the same with minor increases. or he could think he is the bees knees with his new money.

He would have been big time on the best for you though.

Comment

• Just currious to know when we will see the rosters reflected with all the changes and re-signs on Yahoo? Would love to see all the available free agents to set a target.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Is there any chance to join your league? Not so easy for an Austrian to find a dynasty league elsewhere ;-)

Comment

• I don't think spots come open in this one often because of the sheer magnitude of the awesomeness but there is a re-draft league you can enter and if you win that one you get a guaranteed invite to the Keeper League(not this league) next year.

Comment

• Thank you! Where do I find the re-draft league?

Comment

• I think I've already found the Threads belonging to the re-draft and the Keeper League. Looks like it hasn't started for this season.

Comment

• DId Doug McDermott just become fantasy relevant?

*insert Chris Pratt excited meme*

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    DId Doug McDermott just become fantasy relevant?

Porzingis, Beasley, Kanter, McDermott, Willy Hermangomez, O'Quinn, Lance Thomas, Kuzminskas, and Nigel Hayes, something has to give with that front-court.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• thunder going all in. wow, good for them for showing westbrook they will do what is necessary. how do westbrook, george, and melo work together?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        thunder going all in. wow, good for them for showing westbrook they will do what is necessary. how do westbrook, george, and melo work together?
                        If Russel's the main ball handler, he got the best catch & shoot and pick & roll partners for him on the wing.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          If Russel's the main ball handler, he got the best catch & shoot and pick & roll partners for him on the wing.
                          yeah, but melo is going to want his touches, and george has been vocal in the past for not having the last shot. will he defer to russ more than to turner?

russ, george, melo, 2pat, adams? starting 5? how many shots is pat going to get there when melo and george are both better 3 point targets. good luck donovan on meshing them all together.

as far as fantasy goes, i think 007 just got a bit worse, drizz just got a bit worse, and the filthy rebels and traitors just got a bit better.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            yeah, but melo is going to want his touches, and george has been vocal in the past for not having the last shot. will he defer to russ more than to turner?

russ, george, melo, 2pat, adams? starting 5? how many shots is pat going to get there when melo and george are both better 3 point targets. good luck donovan on meshing them all together.

as far as fantasy goes, i think 007 just got a bit worse, drizz just got a bit worse, and the filthy rebels and traitors just got a bit better.
                            Patterson won't start. Melo will probably start at the 4, George at 3, Roberson at 2.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                              DId Doug McDermott just become fantasy relevant?

Maybe but I doubt it. He had big minutes at times last year but couldn't do anything with them. They also broke the bank on Hardaway and will give him lots of minutes to prove their decision was correct. Never underestimate the power of the ego.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                                Porzingis, Beasley, Kanter, McDermott, Willy Hermangomez, O'Quinn, Lance Thomas, Kuzminskas, and Nigel Hayes, something has to give with that front-court.
                                Don't forget Noah. The Knicks are a mess but Willy showed a lot and they said he's a key piece for them. I'm hoping he gets good minutes this year but even if he gets minutes equal to last year he will be a valuable asset for me. He seems to be the best center on roster.

Comment

Working...
                                X