This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    This is my team's "playoffs". Hopefully the last year I need to be longing for the draft... Although next year I do have both Miek's and Tucas' draft picks and they're both in full on rebuild mode so who knows where they end up by this time next season.
    playoffs

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      If Fox "can't shoot, period", then Ben Simmons is on par with Shaq when it comes to 3s. Lol
      Actually as bad as Simmons was knocked for his long range he shot it 9% better than Fox in college. He's also almost seven foot and 240 lbs of trouble.
      Last edited by Apollo; Thu May 18, 2017, 10:04 AM. Reason: .

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Actually as bad as Simmons was knocked for his long range he shot it 9% better than Fox in college.
        ... He shot 3 3-pointers through his college career and hit 1 ... Slightly limited sample size I would say. Lol

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          playoffs
          So the money will be flying at the auction I take it.

Comment

... He shot 3 pointers through his college career ... Slightly limited sample size I would say. Lol

But there was this:
            His first season in the NBA obviously didn’t go as expected, but Ben Simmons can still takeaway some positives from his past year with the Sixers. He acclimated himself to the lifestyle of an NBA player and tried to refine his much-maligned jump shot. During the team’s exit interviews today, Simmons spoke with the media about his shot, saying, “The whole time I was out I was working on [my shot].”
            http://www.libertyballers.com/2017/4...iid-hinkie-nba

"I see improvement with his form," Brown said of Simmons' shot. "We've spent a lot of time trying to get his elbow under the ball and have it be more arm than wrist. ... That's coming around.
            http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphi...ys-brett-brown

Comment

Either way, it's a "red flag on his shooting, in a shooters league" .. Just pointing out that you can't say "Not named Ben Simmons" when he's got the exact same red flags. Lol
              I'm sure he'll be a solid role player for many years though. 😉 Haha

Comment

• Seven foot, 240lbs 19 year old PG with once in a generation type court vision. Ben Simmon is can't miss.

He would be consensus #1 in this draft.

Comment

Seven foot, 240lb's 19 year old PG with once in a generation type court vision. Ben Simmon is can't miss.
                  Except he's not 7 foot ... Brett Brown already came out and said that wasn't true.

And judging by his shooting, I'd say he misses quite often. Haha

Not to mention that usually the "once in a generation" talents actually make the NCAA Tournament .. Unlike his Bruins. Lol

Trash talking is fun! Haha

Comment

• Alright, lets say he's not, then he's 6'10' or 6'11". Does it matter?

He had a full season to work on that shot and learn the pro system. Get all that talk in now because the pain train arrives this November.

Comment

Alright, lets say he's not, then he's 6'10' or 6'11". Does it matter? He had a full season to work on that shot and learn the pro system. Get all that talk in now because the pain train arrives this November.
                      I think it does matter. As once the 76ers realize he can't play PG, then where do you play a guy who can't shoot, and doesn't make his teammates better, but also isn't good enough defensively to guard SFs or PFs?

Comment

• Get tissues on hand now to wipe the tears from your eyes right after the drool from your chin. November, 2017.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Get tissues on hand now to wipe the tears from your eyes right after the drool from your chin. November, 2017.
                          Hahaha can't wait. this was fun!

Comment

Trash talking is fun! Haha
                            It turns to taking out the trash this November, 2017. Get that gahbage outta here.

Comment

• The one thing I worry about Mister Benny Simmons (Who should be known as "The Serval" for his love of Cats & being a badass Aussie IMO... plus, it's just a cool sounding name, IMO.) is if he can stay healthy. We've seen guys come back from injury, but I'm worried that another injury might do him in. We've all seen it too often... & it's sad. He seems to be promising, but I'm uncertain he'll reach that potential.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• It can be a tough injury. Durant had it and he had complications and there was a time where it didn't look good for him but he came back 100% in the end. This is the example that really concerns people, however the Thunder pushed too hard in getting Durant back on the floor.

The 76'ers wrote off the season for Simmons to avoid Durant's complications. Simmons won't even play summer league as a precaution. He'll almost have a full year off on a injury that normally doesn't take anywhere close to that to heal, just to play it safe. I'm not worried about him at all. Dude will be tip top.

Comment

Working...
                                X