This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Looks like the GM is enjoying the offseason a little too much.....

If I was picking #4 I'd be going over the top 5 guys and hone in on 3 guys & hope my #1 is there. If he isn't, I'd go for #2.
    Yeah that's a tough spot. Better to pick out the top 6 and then draft 2 of them

Sadly, updating the cap thread is a full time job especially with Realizar fielding a new roster every other day.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Sadly, updating the cap thread is a full time job especially with Realizar fielding a new roster every other day.
      He even does this in the Fantasy Baseball League. 24 moves so far for the guy. If he played NHL GM Mode... he'd have a completely new roster by the trade deadline, LOL.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I'm going to make a big splash at #7...

Comment

• RealGM.com

Axel wrote: View Post

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          He even does this in the Fantasy Baseball League. 24 moves so far for the guy. If he played NHL GM Mode... he'd have a completely new roster by the trade deadline, LOL.
          RR OG

Comment

The 73ers aren't a laughing stock...
            RR OG

Comment

• DJ Premier in the mix!

Okay. Let's all simmer down... Fantasy owners act like they don't know.

RR OG

Comment

• I'll happily take Frank Ntilikina, OG Anunoby or Lauri at 10....
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                  I'll happily take Frank Ntilikina, OG Anunoby or Lauri at 10....
                  i think someone will think lauri is a potential porzingis and not make 10. i like og

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                    Okay. Let's all simmer down... Fantasy owners act like they don't know.

bumpy is insanely sick on this

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      I'll happily take Frank Ntilikina, OG Anunoby or Lauri at 10....

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        i think someone will think lauri is a potential porzingis and not make 10. i like og
                        He could easily go in the top five.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          He could easily go in the top five.
                          I think he has a pretty big range and a lot will become clearer as we get closer to the draft. For every Porzingis comp there's likely a Bargnani comp - he's a guy that could soar or slip come NBA draft night.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I think he has a pretty big range and a lot will become clearer as we get closer to the draft. For every Porzingis comp there's likely a Bargnani comp - he's a guy that could soar or slip come NBA draft night.
                            I never heard the Porzingis comparison before Miek mentioned it but he is a seven footer with great scoring ability so I guess it makes sense.

I don't see him slipping. The class is short in centers and he's in the mold of the stretch 4. I don't see him lasting any longer than 10.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              I never heard the Porzingis comparison before Miek mentioned it but he is a seven footer with great scoring ability so I guess it makes sense.

I don't see him slipping. The class is short in centers and he's in the mold of the stretch 4. I don't see him lasting any longer than 10.
                              10 is probably his floor but he's the type of prospect that can get over hyped or could end up in a place like Sacramento. Way too early to really peg him imo. He's certainly an interesting prospect in the top 10 though.

Comment

• It's crazy how different mock drafts are this season. Draftexpress has OG Anunoby at 13, while nbadraft has him at 40. Draftexpress has TJ Leaf at 23 while nbadraft has him at 15. Donovan Mitchell at 12 for draftexpress, with nbadraft having him at 25. So much uncertainty.

Comment

Working...
                                X