Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My teams off to an awful start. Hopefully this will be our chance to come back.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• how long do i get to assign years to rodriguez

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
        how long do i get to assign years to rodriguez
        Waiver claims are one week.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Well I'm taking a 6-3 lead into Friday. I don't know if that ever happened last year in the month or so I was at the helm at the end of the season. If only I had Ben Simmons right now.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Well I'm taking a 6-3 lead into Friday. I don't know if that ever happened last year in the month or so I was at the helm at the end of the season. If only I had Ben Simmons right now.
            Keep in mind you're facing the worst team in the league

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
              God I hope that's true.

#TucasPick2017

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                God I hope that's true.

#TucasPick2017
                You can have any combination of players on my team for that pick back.

Comment

• I've updated the cap sheet thread to reflect all of the post auction declares and subsequent roster moves. Please review and advise of any errors that you may find.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    All these wins is impairing my ability to read this post. My team is having a win OD right now. They're not used to seeing a six before the dash, they just haven't developed a tolerance for it.

Axel wrote: View Post
                    God I hope that's true.

#TucasPick2017
                    I know the probability and all but I think this year the #1 will not go to the worst team. It just unlikely to happen again this year.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      I know the probability and all but I think this year the #1 will not go to the worst team. It just unlikely to happen again this year.
                      You're right because this year #1 goes to me and I'll be in the playoffs

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Haha I'll let you have that one just because I want to save it for when Embiid gets hurt next.

Comment

That sort of gloating is the best way to end up with the 4th pick post-lottery.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Haha I'll let you have that one just because I want to save it for when Embiid gets hurt next.
                                Never. Trust The Process.

Comment

Working...
                                X