This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Oh and then you have me and jbml who are what I classify as 'Max-1'. Still, $199 for one player isn't that impressive when you have five teams who can storm in and waste all their $200 on one dude.
    Waste lol

CJ McCollum and Dario Saric find that funny.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• So Axel is going after Wade with his whole budget. Mission accomplished, back to base... Unless anyone else is offended? Any takers? Come on Joey, Miek, Dan, Koncept? Who are you wasting your money on?

Comment

So Axel is going after Wade with his whole budget. Mission accomplished, back to base... Unless anyone else is offended? Any takers? Come on Joey, Miek, Dan, Koncept? Who you wasting your money on?
        Not likely, Wade isn't my style.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Suuuure.

Comment

• Magic just Zublocked Ivica's fantasy hopes.

Comment

Magic just Zublocked Ivica's fantasy hopes.
              good trade. i think it is pretty clear lonzo goes number 2 now.

edit add: i am happy for lopez

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                good trade. i think it is pretty clear lonzo goes number 2 now.

edit add: i am happy for lopez
                In both drafts?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  In both drafts?
                  Depends on monk/rabb and giles

Comment

Comment

• and NOW WE LEARN THE MOST IMPORTANT LESSON OF ALL. you may construct a wicked team in your little fantasy realm until the real GM trades away a player and turns his value upside down. (for better or wore)

#freeDLO

be free... 28 ppg? 30 ppg? 40 mpg?

*in the most evil laugh - ahahahahahahahahahahaha
                      Last edited by koncept; Tue Jun 20, 2017, 08:52 PM.
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                        and NOW WE LEARN THE MOST IMPORTANT LESSON OF ALL. you may construct a wicked team in your little fantasy realm until the real GM trades away a player and turns his value upside down. (for better or wore)

#freeDLO

be free... 28 ppg? 30 ppg? 40 mpg?

*in the most evil laugh - ahahahahahahahahahahaha
                        will he be off ball with lin? will he be pg? i can't see him having more of a role than last year on the lakers

Comment

• lakers need to get reddick now. ball, reddick, ingram, randle, lopez.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            lakers need to get reddick now. ball, reddick, ingram, randle, lopez.
                            I think Paul George is more likely to start in LA than Reddick.

Current rumour is picks 27 & 28 plus either Randle or Clarkson for Paul George.

Comment

• i dunno. honestly he's going to have more free run, but I'm not sure it will make him a better basketball player. seems like LA was trying to hold him more accountable to develop good habits. I'm sure he'll play more minutes than in LA with some higher stats but prob empty stats. I'm on the fence about this trade... it could be profitable if he actually develops properly. I think if he stayed in LA and then PG or LBJ came he'd be a 3rd star down the road.
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                I think Paul George is more likely to start in LA than Reddick.

Current rumour is picks 27 & 28 plus either Randle or Clarkson for Paul George.
                                wow. i wouldn't want to give randle. that isn't super bad for indy.

i think a perfect trade for indy would be love to celtics, george to cavs and a bunch of good picks to indy but i doubt ainge feels like helping lebron out.

Comment

Working...
                                X