Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willy with another nice night: 8pts, 13reb, 1ast, 2stl and 1blk.

I've been saying he looked like the next Marc Gasol but now I don't know now. I think his upside is higher than that now. His per 36 minute stats are off the chart and his PER is a very strong 18.2. The best part is the Knicks are about ready to go into rebuild mode and he looks to be their starting center next year.

Comment

• I am positive I hit start active players through Sunday at the beginning of the week

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
        I am positive I hit start active players through Sunday at the beginning of the week
        In response to Joey from last week

Comment

• Oh whoops, I know what happened. I set my lineups, then added THJ and then my lineups returned back to normal. My bad.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            I am positive I hit start active players through Sunday at the beginning of the week
            Wait, there's a button to start actives for a whole week? I thought we had to press it on each daily page.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Wait, there's a button to start actives for a whole week? I thought we had to press it on each daily page.
              Yeah that's what I meant. Like I set my lineups from Monday through Sunday.

Comment

• Dropped Exum for C. J. Miles today.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• Chriss to see an uptick in minutes:

Tough rookie campaign for Bender.

Comment

• Damn, Klay wasn't supposed to play last night, so I benched him for Waiters, but then he came back early and dropped 28 and 6 with 6 3's ... and Dion didn't play at all because of an ankle injury. Thats some bullshit. Lol Ah well, still holding the lead against a very formidable opponent. Go Team! Ooo and Middleton is back! Woohoo!! On a big minutes restriction, but at least I get to see him play finally.

And ya, sucks about Bender, but I'm not too worried. His upside is still one of this highest I say, and Zubac's surprise campaign has taken some of the Bender-sting away.

PS. Beal is ranked #2 in the league over the last week, and Top-20 over the last month. Real Deal Beal is the REAL DEAL.
                      Last edited by Joey; Thu Feb 9, 2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• I did the same thing last night and changed out Sauce for Joe Ingles. Ingles had a brutal game and Dwanye sat out. Sauce had one of his best games of the year, nesring triple-double territory with 16-7-7. It's too bad he's just not consistent. My hope are that he finds a role as 6th man and thrives at it.

Comment

• team koncept is devastated by Jabaris Injury. He was enjoying a breakout season and was definitely driving the team's playoffs aspirations. currently in 8th, we'll see if they can hold on for the second half of the season.
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I did the same thing, dressing Powell over Poeltl, to a lesser extent. Powell gave me nothing.... Poeltl had 4 & 4.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                              team koncept is devastated by Jabaris Injury. He was enjoying a breakout season and was definitely driving the team's playoffs aspirations. currently in 8th, we'll see if they can hold on for the second half of the season.
                              That sucks. As a guy who has experienced a torn ACL on both knees in the last 4 years, I can certainly relate and wouldn't wish it upon anyone. He's probably done for pretty much all of next year too, which makes it that much worse.

Comment

• Its the same injury on the same leg as 2014. Brutal.

Comment

Working...
                                X