X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    What did you give Miek?
    I think it might have been my pick back and a prospect.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      btw miek you're putting up a hell of a fight here, very suspenseful way to end the season/ get in playoffs
      I was surprised I was up after day 1. I wouldn't mind ending the season on a win. Give the kids a bit of a warm and fuzzy before the summer

Comment

• I don't like fox. I think in real draft he will go high but in our draft he is one of the high guys who could slip
        I think there are more ready now guys

Comment

• skal with 32 and 11. wow

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            I think it might have been my pick back and a prospect.
            Your pick back right before you sold off LeBron and really started to tear it down......
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'll finish the season with six rookies on roster. I might get to eight wins yet and that's after picking up a one win team. In the last 30 days Chriss is 43rd, Willy H is 106th, Ulis is 126th, Buddy is 136th. They should all improve over the summer and just wait until I get Ben Simmons on the floor. Whoever said this class was weak should shadow the Creeds for a day.

In other news WCS is going to be good. Ranked 73rd over the last 30 days. A great stat stuffing outing last night.

With the potentially three lottery picks over the next two seasons, the rock solid asset management & contract placement and all the young guns who mostly should step up due to experience, I am looking good for the playoffs next season. I didn't expect to make this much progress in one full year with the team I started with so I'm pumped for the offseason right now.

Comment

• Bledsoe done for the year. The rain keeps falling on the Posse. Tyler Ulis is going through the roof to close out this season.

Comment

Bledsoe done for the year. The rain keeps falling on the Posse. Tyler Ulis is going through the roof to close out this season.
                  The roof is the ceiling.

I'm so glad my misfortunes are benefitting you so much, my good ol' arch-nemesis buddy. Things will turn around for me next year. I mean, they just have to don't they?!?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    The roof is the ceiling.

I'm so glad my misfortunes are benefitting you so much, my good ol' arch-nemesis buddy. Things will turn around for me next year. I mean, they just have to don't they?!?
                    It is uncanny how much my team benefited from your teams misfortunes this season. I mean most of it wasn't even through direct interactions between the teams.

Your team no doubt has had the worst luck I've ever seen. As much as Axel has going on with Bosh, that was a lost cause while he still had time to take action in the off season. You on the other hand have been pummelled throughout the season when all the heavy lifting for preparation should have been completed and is reaching fruition on the court.

Oh and the roof isn't the ceiling unless you raised the roof significantly .

Comment

• Mack, Wade is done for the season with a fractured elbow. Yikes.

Comment

Mack, Wade is done for the season with a fractured elbow. Yikes.
                        Lmao.. when it rains it pours. NO LUCK for this Irish. My team is more injury prone than I am.

If I have a pint for each one of my "out for the season" players tomorrow, I'll have a good litte buzz going. Then I'll cry about it later.

But hey, what are ya gonna do?!? I thought I might put up a fight in the first round after last weeks effort, but all hope is lost now. I took a chance on my vet laden team this year and I got screwed.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Lmao.. when it rains it pours. NO LUCK for this Irish. My team is more injury prone than I am.

If I have a pint for each one of my "out for the season" players tomorrow, I'll have a good litte buzz going. Then I'll cry about it later.

But hey, what are ya gonna do?!? I thought I might put up a fight in the first round after last weeks effort, but all hope is lost now. I took a chance on my vet laden team this year and I got screwed.
                          You've got more injuries than bench spots!! Lol Man oh man, I thought I had it bad at the beginning of this season! With a healthy club, I think your squad would have been right near the top. Always next year!

Comment

• The worst thing about it is that he gets no compensation for his suffering. Injuries wrecked his season and still he misses out on a lotto pick in a stacked draft. If all that happened to him in December he would probably looking at a top five. That's Fox right there.

Comment

The worst thing about it is that he gets no compensation for his suffering. Injuries wrecked his season and still he misses out on a lotto pick in a stacked draft. If all that happened to him in December he would probably looking at a top five. That's Fox right there.
                              I would still have Chriss and next years pick too! Still happy to have CP3 though, as injury prone as he is. Probably would have kept my core and unloaded some of the vets.

Comment

• If this draft is as deep as people say, I can at least grab a decent pick around 10 as I did last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X