This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post
    With the 12th pick of the RRDL 2017 rookie drat, Team WJF selects Phil Collins
    With his NBA ready body, Team WJF feels he can ste in and contribute right away.
    Image result for Phil collins basketball
    I can feel it coming in the air tonight. Oh lord.

Comment

• With the 12th pick of the RRDL 2017 rookie drat, Team WJF selects Phil Collins
      With his NBA ready body, Team WJF feels he can step in and contribute right away.
      Related image
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I've been waiting for this moment for all my life.

Comment

• HAha yeah seriously which is it
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

With his NBA ready body, Team WJF feels he can step in and contribute right away.
            Related image
            Is that a tamborine in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Related image
              No matter how many times you say Phil Collins, I don't think you're allowed to draft him.

Comment

• I'm so confused, but I'm ok with wherever this is going. Lol

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                  There are a couple Collins in this draft but Phil isn't one of them.
                  He's taking them all in one pick! He's utilizing the rarely used Collins rule.

Comment

• OK, Team WJF is a big Gonzaga fan, and we think Zack is going to be a great pro, but we are going with John Collins at 12. Team WJF has been in contact with Atlanta and have been ensured that John will be given (he has earned them) minutes form day one, allowing him to develop and build chemistry with the Hawks young core, thus helping team WJF continue their winning ways.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

OK, Team WJF is a big Gonzaga fan, and we think Zack is going to be a great pro, but we are going with John Collins at 12. Team WJF has been in contact with Atlanta and have been ensured that John will be given (he has earned them) minutes form day one, allowing him to develop and build chemistry with the Hawks young core, thus helping team WJF continue their winning ways.
                      Damn I really wanted John Collins with the next pick. Are you SURE you don't want Phil Collins?

Comment

• The 1st wildcard pick.... not bad, WJF.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

No matter how many times you say Phil Collins, I don't think you're allowed to draft him.
                          i'll allow it

Comment

Damn I really wanted John Collins with the next pick. Are you SURE you don't want Phil Collins?
                            Well I saw the True Colors and Against All Odds, I feel Team Wjf will have Another Day in Paradise with John Collins
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I was actually really banking on Collins being there. Sorry Cody you may have to wait a bit before you can take Giles. Back to the drawing board for me.

Comment

Well I saw the True Colors and Against All Odds, I feel Team Wjf will have Another Day in Paradise with John Collins
                                This post redeems the fact that you tried to draft Phil Collins

Comment

Working...
                                X