Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't have a problem setting my lineup because the guys I had on my bench with a game are all out for season.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• yeah not even fantasy sports wise, just hoping he can bounce back and not lose too much of his athleticism. hate to see a career ended early or turned into a derrick rose shell.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
        yeah not even fantasy sports wise, just hoping he can bounce back and not lose too much of his athleticism. hate to see a career ended early or turned into a derrick rose shell.
        Ya, that's why seeing Lavine go down is such a bummer as well. No body jumped like that dude, but clearly it took its toll on his knees. Shame man.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Ya, that's why seeing Lavine go down is such a bummer as well. No body jumped like that dude, but clearly it took its toll on his knees. Shame man.
          He has vowed to come back even better next year, perhaps he'll develop the old man game before the athleticism dips, creating a true superstar.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

yeah not even fantasy sports wise, just hoping he can bounce back and not lose too much of his athleticism. hate to see a career ended early or turned into a derrick rose shell.
            It's very troubling that it's the same knee. I can think of numerous athletes who've had this same problem. Parker has his age and advances in technology on his side. I can only think of one NBA comparison: Michael Redd. Redd was a little older for the second ACL but he was a shadow of himself afterwards. In other sports, Jamal Charles is the most recent example. One of the most explosive athletes in the NFL, Charles blew out his ACL for the second time at age 29. It happened in 2015 and he returned this last season but was extremely limited and then completely shut down. Parker may not return to form until the 2018 season. Age is on his side though.

Comment

Poor Jabari.

He won't be able to play in Brandon Roy's annual fantasy golf tournament. And he probably can't even play in Greg Oden's VIP fantasy bowling party.

At least he'll still be able to help to organize his inaugural fantasy slow-pitch game for NBA ACL-injury alumnis.

Poor Jabari.
              RR OG

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                He has vowed to come back even better next year, perhaps he'll develop the old man game before the athleticism dips, creating a true superstar.
                No way! He doesn't have anywhere near enough playing experience to develop even a marginal NBA old-man style game.

He ain't no Grant Hill. He only a chicken leg version of Grant Hill, at best.

NBA old-man game?!?! Dude probably ain't even a daddy; he ain't even old enough to be dealing with NBA baby-momma drama yet.
                RR OG

Comment

• If Jabari and Lavine were to adopt a baby together, maybe, the baby might be able to develop a NBA old-man game. I don't see any other way about them having it.
                  RR OG

Comment

• Embiid has cartilage tear in his knee? Bummer.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Embiid has cartilage tear in his knee? Bummer.
                      Does anyone ever have any good news for me? I hope I miss the playoffs, tbh. Wasted season...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Does anyone ever have any good news for me? I hope I miss the playoffs, tbh. Wasted season...
                        you have your own pick and even outside of the lottery maybe rabb, tatum, and i think foxx/giles should all be available

Comment

... it's only "slightly" torn? Lol

Comment

• He's only going to miss a few weeks.

Comment

Good news is that Dario Saric is really rolling lately....oh wait...good news for you.....

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                you have your own pick and even outside of the lottery maybe rabb, tatum, and i think foxx/giles should all be available
                                Great year to have two picks. Injuries have hurt me in the standings but helped my own pick while Tucas looks like a solid top 5 pick heading into the lotto.

Comment

Working...
                                X