• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murray 3 years

Comment

• JJ Reddick 1 year
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• It's showing that all teams have $100 on the waiver budget. Is that correct or will that be changed accordingly? I believe it's the latter, Commish probably hasn't had time to change it yet.

Comment

• CJ Miles - 1 year*
          Marcus Morris - 1 year*
          Dion Waiters - 1 year*
          Wesley Matthews - 1 year*
          Darren Collison - 2 years*

New cap is at 34 years.

*Contract subject to change until 8pm Eastern Tuesday October 17, 2017.

Comment

• Reports from camp insiders have noted that Zach LaVine was participating in 5-0 drills and was dunking with no soreness in his surgically repaired knee. LaVine was recently cleared for "unpredictable movements" but isn't expected to resume full contact work until mid-November.

LaVine is expected to be a centerpiece of a rebuilding team in Chicago.

Just a matter of time...

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• So Yahoo's fantasy analysis in basketball leagues is sorely lacking compared to their football offerings. I took a moment to import the league into FantasyPros and here is what they're saying:

The two lists to the right are specific to my team but I figured you'd like to see a power rankings based on up to date rosters and player projections. Pretty interesting.

Comment

• Anyone can do this and its free but here is how they have my team entering the season:

To try it out you need to make an account at FantasyPros and import your team from My Playbook.

Comment

• the kuuz 1 year.
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                    the kuuz
                    Is that the best we can do? Lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      It's showing that all teams have $100 on the waiver budget. Is that correct or will that be changed accordingly? I believe it's the latter, Commish probably hasn't had time to change it yet.
                      Goddammit ... It was supposed to carry the draft money over ... I'll look at it in the morning. Good catch.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        It's showing that all teams have $100 on the waiver budget. Is that correct or will that be changed accordingly? I believe it's the latter, Commish probably hasn't had time to change it yet.
                        Joey wrote: View Post
                        Goddammit ... It was supposed to carry the draft money over ... I'll look at it in the morning. Good catch.
                        Fixed.

Comment

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Let the games begin!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            So Yahoo's fantasy analysis in basketball leagues is sorely lacking compared to their football offerings. I took a moment to import the league into FantasyPros and here is what they're saying:

The two lists to the right are specific to my team but I figured you'd like to see a power rankings based on up to date rosters and player projections. Pretty interesting.
                            Dan's lower than my team?

Comment

• I'll join you on that one!

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                                Dan's lower than my team?
                                Dan's been hard at work, Tucas. I'm rooting for you but you need to dig deeper if you want to be #16.

Comment

Working...
                                X