Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    Ya never don't know...
    You're such a Vegetable Lasagna when you say such things
    RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      Pipe down, NoNuts! It's a funny line a buddy of mine says all the time.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        Pipe down, NoNuts! It's a funny line a buddy of mine says all the time.
        i was trying to think of something that you could not know, and unless you are dumb at absolutes like 1+1=2, any guess you make could be right.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          didn't you apply by saying you had never done yahoo leagues before? i remember that being in the owner's memo when we voted for your inclusion.
          And here I thought I was voted in because I'm...

Comment

i was trying to think of something that you could not know, and unless you are dumb at absolutes like 1+1=2, any guess you make could be right.
            The line is literally a quantum paradox. It's incomprehension is a universal absolute.
            RR OG

Comment

• One suggestion before this starts up:

Make the championship one week to align it with all other weeks as oppose to the default dragged out 1.5 final week.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                One suggestion before this starts up:

Make the championship one week to align it with all other weeks as oppose to the default dragged out 1.5 final week.
                While I tend to agree, I have no control over that. That was all Yahoo. And we wouldn't really want to have a different Champ than whatever Yahoo reflects, and doing would create the chance that happens, and that would be weird.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  While I tend to agree, I have no control over that. That was all Yahoo. And we wouldn't really want to have a different Champ than whatever Yahoo reflects, and doing would create the chance that happens, and that would be weird.
                  Spoken like a true commissioner. Money in da bank.
                  RR OG

Comment

Spoken like a true commissioner. Money in da bank.

Comment

• I can't believe were hours away from drafting.... just hoping my targets don't go fast.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• alright alarm is set for 3 pm est time. see everyone there and then

Comment

alright alarm is set for 3 pm est time. see everyone there and then
                          Ummm...pretty sure it’s not 3 EST. Better check your time zones.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

alright alarm is set for 3 pm est time. see everyone there and then
                            You're gonna show up an hour late?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Ummm...pretty sure it’s not 3 EST. Better check your time zones.
                              Mack North wrote: View Post
                              You're gonna show up an hour late?
                              i'm a master of misinformation. good to see everyone is prepared

Comment

i'm a master of misinformation. good to see everyone is prepared
                                Dirty trick dude
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X