X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    I think philly is taking tatum
    I think Philly and the Kings might work out another deal where Philly moves down from 3 so the Kings get the PG they desperately need and Philly gets another asset without moving too far down and getting a guy like Monk.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post

IMO, I'm really looking over this draft & wondering why it's been so overhyped. It's all rookies that are coming into the league.... and I feel that some rookies really need that polish before they come into the league. None of these guys stand out as a next generational talent to me except maybe Fultz, but even that might take him a year or two to get to that level. IMO, I'd rather get guys that have played a few years in college, have the body & skill to play no matter how many minutes they're given & can at least do everything above average. None of these top 10 guys have that skill set.... some are even terrible defenders.
      I think ball and monk as well as fultz have that generational talent level as well.
      We have ourselves a good old fashion fantasy standoff.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        I think Philly and the Kings might work out another deal where Philly moves down from 3 so the Kings get the PG they desperately need and Philly gets another asset without moving too far down and getting a guy like Monk.
        And which PG is that?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          And which PG is that?
          Depends on what the Lakers do at 2 likely.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Many are mocking Fox to go at five. I think they'd do really well if they stayed where they are and hypothetically miss all three of those PGs because it would mean that Tatum is on the board.

Comment

Depends on what the Lakers do at 2 likely.
              doesn't ball and d'angelo sound like an amazing backcourt? the only way i see the lakers not taking ball is if he goes first. lose one more year, sign george and have randle.

Comment

doesn't ball and d'angelo sound like an amazing backcourt? the only way i see the lakers not taking ball is if he goes first. lose one more year, sign george and have randle.
                Amazing? Not sure. Offensively, they would play very well off of each other despite both needing to improve perimeter shooting. Defensively, they would be awful.

Comment

• Some are questioning whether Ball is a top five talent in this particular draft. 6'6" buys a PG some slack they're suggesting.

Comment

• As for Ball/Russell. The Lakers were getting phone calls about Russell immediately after the lotto. Fun time to be a Lakers fans. Three consecutive #2 picks. You can't make this shit up... Or can you?

Comment

Some are questioning whether Ball is a top five talent in this particular draft. 6'6" buys a PG some slack they're suggesting.

Be nice to see him fall to 6 eh. I don't see him going beyond 4 in our draft. I think, unless summer league really shows something unexpected that fultz, Tatum, ball and monk will be top 4 in our draft.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        Be nice to see him fall to 6 eh. I don't see him going beyond 4 in our draft. I think, unless summer league really shows something unexpected that fultz, Tatum, ball and monk will be top 4 in our draft.
                        Apollo's at 7.

6 would be fine by me though.

Considering you own the top half of the top 4, you certainly are in a good position to make predictions.
                        Last edited by Axel; Fri May 26, 2017, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Apollo's at 7.

6 would be fine by me though.

Considering you own the top half of the top 4, you certainly are in a good position to make predictions.
                          Lol. Shit. When I wrote it I was thinking 7, wrote 6. Haha.

Comment

• Oh I don't want him. I have someone much better for my build lined up at #7.

Comment

Oh I don't want him. I have someone much better for my build lined up at #7.
                              Oh yeah, I'm taking that guy at 6.

Comment

• I'm fairly certain he'll slip past your scouting department.

Comment

Working...
                                X