• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      What, like Harry Giles is going #7?
      what about rabb? he was the other one i wanted at 2. between him and giles i don't know which to take. going way off script for 14
      Last edited by Miekenstien; Tue Jun 6, 2017, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Miek, you aren't getting anything else out of my team of world renown scouts.

Comment

• apollo wrote: View Post
          love it!
          RR OG

Comment

• Giles is a RUSE by Apollo.... nice try, buddy. I know WHO you really want. Don't worry, he'll be there at 7 & when YOU take him, people will be praising the selection.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Giles is a RUSE by Apollo.... nice try, buddy. I know WHO you really want. Don't worry, he'll be there at 7 & when YOU take him, people will be praising the selection.
              How do you know that I won't take him at 6?
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'm curious who this mystery man is.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Maybe he's implying something about your scouting team?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    What, like Harry Giles is going #7?
                    Isn't he a singer for some boy band?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Because another player who plays PG or SF will be there at 6.... and you won't pass on either Tatum or Issac if they are there. I know that for a fact. Apollo probably wants that PG & I know his guy will be there at 7.

At least, if I had #7, I'd take him.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Isn't he a singer for some boy band?
                        Probably the guy you're scouting is, yeah.

Comment

Because another player who plays PG or SF will be there at 6.... and you won't pass on either Tatum or Issac if they are there. I know that for a fact. Apollo probably wants that PG & I know his guy will be there at 7.

My guy is a center. I can't say anything else... That narrows it to like five guys. Good luck.

Comment

Considering that I have no idea who I'm hoping to take at either 3 or 6 spot, I find it hard to believe that you have it nailed down.

My scouting department is coming back from vacation and will soon be starting to assess the options.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Cody is living vicariously through our picks. I think he tries to move in. Miek and WJF set the price for a later pick but can he afford it?

Comment

• I think I could afford it if someone wanted to do a S&T with me for the pick. But I'm not sure if anyone would want the rights for either Markieff Morris, Marvin Williams or Jordan Clarkson for a pick?
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X