X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have picks available as well!
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Well damn, the market seems saturated with available picks now. Over supplied.

WJF, looking for anything in particular?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

You should have seen it when we changed the picks available from 1 each to 3. Haha
        I think 2 will help that out a little bit.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          Geez, Teagues camp is really spilling the beans it seems! Haha

Well, with that, I am happy to confirm that the Monstars have finalized a deal that will see Khris Middleton and George Hill moving to Joeronto, in exchange for Jeff Teague, Otto Porter Jr. and Skywalkers 2018 Pick.

We are saddened to see Otto Porter leave the team, as we had very high hopes for his contributions, and know that he will be an exceptional player for many more years; that said, Khris Middleton has been an individual that we've had our eye for a very long time, and we are very confident that Khris will come in and be an immediate impact guy in our locker and on our Fantasy Court.

Jeff Teague will be given a 3 year deal.

you guys update this? confusing me with the names and the teams.

edit add: i see. check again please joey and wjf, i think that the years weren't edited and i changed them.
          Last edited by Miekenstien; Thu Sep 1, 2016, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

Willing to package a pick with one of my fringe guys for a F/C or good 2 guard.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              you guys update this? confusing me with the names and the teams.

edit add: i see. check again please joey and wjf, i think that the years weren't edited and i changed them.
              Whoops, ya sorry man, I was curious as to my cap numbers, so I went in and did it .. my bad! Haha Thanks Miek!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Whoops, ya sorry man, I was curious as to my cap numbers, so I went in and did it .. my bad! Haha Thanks Miek!
                Do not touch the forbidden thread!!
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

So... who has yet to declare their keepers??

Comment

I have yet to but should be soon, just dealing with some last minute trade talk.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Sorry, I was holding up Dan with some trade talks that have now come to fruition.

So long Millsap, we hardly knew thee.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Sorry, I was holding up Dan with some trade talks that have now come to fruition.

So long Millsap, we hardly knew thee.
                        Damn, Millsap getting the ol' Luke Ridnour treatment. Haha Round and Round he goes! Where will he stop, only DanH knows!

Comment

• Team DanH is proud to announce the acquisition, via trade with Team Axel, of Paul Millsap and a 2018 pick (from 007) for Tobias Harris and Clint Capela.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Damn, Millsap getting the ol' Luke Ridnour treatment. Haha Round and Round he goes! Where will he stop, only DanH knows!
                            Oh, he'll stop with me.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Team DanH is proud to announce the acquisition, via trade with Team Axel, of Paul Millsap and a 2018 pick (from 007) for Tobias Harris and Clint Capela.
                              Wow Millsap and a Pick! Great pickup Dan! Capela should have a nice season though with Howard gone.

Nice trade guys.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Wow Millsap and a Pick! Great pickup Dan! Capela should have a nice season though with Howard gone.

Nice trade guys.
                                Yeah, I really liked Capela but I was getting crunched with too many 1 year deals to re-sign once Millsap was gettable. Could have flipped him later but figured might as well use him as grease to get the guy I wanted.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X