X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie Franken-Stein.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      Lots of sympathy here for 007 right? We all feel really bad for him right? Right?
      Thank, I really appreciate the empathy. It's a hard knock life, you know
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Cheapest video of all time by the way. LOL

Comment

• Geez, way to do Apollo a real solid there Cody. Haha

Nice pick up for your Playoff push Apollo.

Comment

• I dont know the cap ramifications there, but I dont understand that deal... at all.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              I dont know the cap ramifications there, but I dont understand that deal... at all.
              Me neither. Both players are 1 year. Can't see Cody resigning Anderson, and I can't see Apollo resigning Matthews, so this really was rental assistance. Haha

BUT I also do think Anderson will eventually be a really solid player.. but I just don't see Cody resigning with his other resignees, so ya .. not sure.
              Last edited by Joey; Fri Feb 24, 2017, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• this deal doesn't even make sense lol
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Anderson won't get much time in Philly once Simmons starts playing. I face the same predicament with Sauce, bit I remain hopeful that he can turn into a JJ Reddick type player... 6th man at least

Comment

• Cody would be best served to simply stop answering Apollo's calls.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• All will make sense soon enough.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Cody would be best served to simply stop answering Apollo's calls.
                        haha, masai apollo ujiri

Comment

• Simmons has been shut down for the season, guys... and Anderson should get playing time with the Sixers no problem. We'll see how the rest of the year rolls out and whether I choose to resign him or not. He was the key to the Noel deal, and I don't see him not getting time to show what he is in Philly. He's also a better defender than Saric, and we could see more minutes for Saric at the 4 open up with both Noel & Ersan gone.

Just goes to show you I'm selling away guys for prospects that are getting at least 15-20 minutes a game instead of draft picks. I value youth that plays over guys we have no clue about.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Hey, if WCS showed anything last night it's that the NBA is very talented and sometimes all a player needs is a legit chance to shine. JA has huge athleticism and overall talent. I wish I had him on a multi year deal honestly. Not meant to be.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                              when is our deadline for trades
                              March 2nd. This coming Thursday.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                All will make sense soon enough.
                                Wait, there's more?

Comment

Working...
                                X