This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if thats the case

I re-sign Draymond Green, and Bobby Portis.
    Last edited by koncept; Thu Jun 22, 2017, 09:26 PM.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I think you're still supposed to give contract terms. Those all one year deals?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        I think you're still supposed to give contract terms. Those all one year deals?
        Won't matter. He can change years at will until deadline as well

Comment

• I know but my point was to ask why not submit now and then you can change it later if you want to. If you submit now but don't submit years and fail to submit those years by September 1st am I right in assuming you still lose those guys because nothing really has been confirmed?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            I know but my point was to ask why not submit now and then you can change it later if you want to. If you submit now but don't submit years and fail to submit those years by September 1st am I right in assuming you still lose those guys because nothing really has been confirmed?
            Pretty sure we'd take them as 1 year deals, since the players were identified and that would follow waiver wire protocols - so precedent set.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• One change needs to be made to my roster/cap that I didn't notice till now: I dropped Matt Barnes for Vince Carter very late in the season.

Also, the 73ers have confirmed that Marvin Williams has been resigned to a 2 year contract, leaving the battle for the last contract between Markieff Morris, C.J. Miles & Jordan Clarkson.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Pretty sure we'd take them as 1 year deals, since the players were identified and that would follow waiver wire protocols - so precedent set.
                Good stuff.

Comment

• subject to change, but for now... draymond 5 years, portis 3
                  Last edited by koncept; Thu Jun 22, 2017, 09:27 PM.
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• last year's draft format was 12 hours per pick right? how will this year's format look?

Comment

• Resigning Curry and Westbrook to 5 year deals
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• In only nine days we'll be watching the NBA draft.

Comment

• hahaha

Comment

• when we are at the cap of 40 years, and we want to sign a player. for example i am at 40, someone drops lebron james, i can't bid until he passes through the first waiver wire, usually about 2-3 days. what if i was at 40 after free agent auction and wanted to drop and sign a different player. would that be something that can happen immediately because it is still out of season?

also

any input on this year's draft format?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              when we are at the cap of 40 years, and we want to sign a player. for example i am at 40, someone drops lebron james, i can't bid until he passes through the first waiver wire, usually about 2-3 days. what if i was at 40 after free agent auction and wanted to drop and sign a different player. would that be something that can happen immediately because it is still out of season?

also

After the auction, there's no way to add a player until the season begins, so by the time you can add that player, normal over 40 rules would apply.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                                when we are at the cap of 40 years, and we want to sign a player. for example i am at 40, someone drops lebron james, i can't bid until he passes through the first waiver wire, usually about 2-3 days. what if i was at 40 after free agent auction and wanted to drop and sign a different player. would that be something that can happen immediately because it is still out of season?

also

In the regular season you can bid up to your maximum FAAB balance which is the remainder of what's left after the FA auction. Your FAAB budget is $200 to start.

The 40 year cap determines how long you can keep the player, not whether you can acquire the player unless you're capped with a full roster heading into the FA auction and that's when the player is acquired by someone.
                                Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jun 15, 2017, 07:02 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Working...
                                X