X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post
    Anyone miss the re-sign date?
    Sadly I don't think so. Dan was the last one I believe.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• When will the updated rosters be set on Yahoo?
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I had an hour to kill so I decided to make a power ranking based on ESPN fantasy rankings and our final rosters and cap space. I ran out of time but I'll have it maybe later today for anyone who is interested.

It's going to be based on the top 200 with the top player awarded 200 points, the 10th 190 points and so on to the lowest rated player receiving one point. I also have a formula to reward added points to teams who have cap space and roster space and this is weighted in favor of the teams who can pay the most per player. The flaw in this method is it can't account for team building around the 9 cats, just how many "good players" each team has on roster.

Ha, ha I had waaaay too much time on my hands there but mission accomplish, I wasn't bored.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          I had an hour to kill so I decided to make a power ranking based on ESPN fantasy rankings and our final rosters and cap space. I ran out of time but I'll have it maybe later today for anyone who is interested.

It's going to be based on the top 200 with the top player awarded 200 points, the 10th 190 points and so on to the lowest rated player receiving one point. I also have a formula to reward added points to teams who have cap space and roster space and this is weighted in favor of the teams who can pay the most per player. The flaw in this method is it can't account for team building around the 9 cats, just how many "good players" each team has on roster.

Ha, ha I had waaaay too much time on my hands there but mission accomplish, I wasn't bored.
          Whoa, you had a whole hour to kill?!

I don't remember the last time. Sometime before kids I think....

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I hear you man. In retrospect I probably could have used that time for something cooler.

Comment

I hear you man. In retrospect I probably could have used that time for something cooler.
              Nothing is cooler than RR NBA Dynasty

Comment

• The Unscientific Power Rankings - Pre Free Agency Ed.
                Powered By: Apolloade - Who's thirsty?
                * Based on ESPN's Top 200.
                * ESPN ranking points per player equals the opposite of their ranking (ie: top player received 200 points, 90th best player received 110 points, etc).

Basically this gives you an idea at least of the landscape of the league in terms of who is housing the most household names. The limitation is the inability to track team construction, who hits the nine stat cats best. For instance Dan, I don't think he finishes in the bottom five. Meanwhile I'm in talent collection mode and I'm not even paying attention to the nine cats right now so my team would probably be lower in the ranking unless I fluked into balance.

This is good for discussion though. 007 and Skywalker have the deepest teams is what this says.

Comment

The Unscientific Power Rankings - Pre Free Agency Ed.
                  Powered By: Apolloade - Who's thirsty?
                  * Based on ESPN's Top 200.
                  * ESPN ranking points per player equals the opposite of their ranking (ie: top player received 200 points, 90th best player received 110 points, etc).

Basically this gives you an idea at least of the landscape of the league in terms of who is housing the most household names. The limitation the inability to track team construction, who hits the nine stat cats best. For instance Dan, I don't think he finishes in the bottom five. Meanwhile I'm in talent collection mode and I'm not even paying attention to the nine cats right now so my team would probably be lower in the ranking unless I fluked into balance.

This is good for discussion though. 007 and Skywalker have the deepest teams is what this says.
                  thanks for this.

Comment

• ATTENTION to ALL MANAGERS

Alright everyone, after a bunch of trudging through Yahoo's archaic system, all Rosters should be up to date, as per the Cap Sheet.

Have a look, and if everything is in order on your team, select the whole roster as "Keepers" by going to "My Team" in Yahoo, and then selecting "Choose Keepers".

Couple of notes:
                    - Tim Duncan has retired, so he will need to moved to "Counting Against the Cap" for Realizar.
                    - Gary Payton II is not on an NBA team, so was not able to add him to Mieks team.
                    - Larry Sanders is STILL not on an NBA team, so was not able to add him to Dans team.

Edit: I can add place holders for Miek and Dan before the Draft so they don't need to draft an extra player to fill in for GP2 and Sanders.... will have to take suggestions as to who people feel doesn't have any chance of getting drafted to fill those spots.
                    Last edited by Joey; Sat Sep 3, 2016, 12:48 AM.

Comment

The Unscientific Power Rankings - Pre Free Agency Ed.