This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    once the lonzo show starts in los angeles he will happily go there. being the guy who maybe gets passed to by isiah won't compare to being from cali and playing showtime for showtime.
    Yeah I dunno, certainly not a done deal. Lakers will have a ton of young pups but if George wants to win a ring, better off in Boston for the next 5 years than LA.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Markkanen over Monk makes sense with Dunn/LaVine likely starting back court.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• DX did a pretty damn good job mocking this year.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          If the Celtics make the finals I don't know how he could leave.
          still won't beat lebron

Comment

• James Realizar check your inbox
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• OG's dynasty draft stock just skyrocketed like 10 picks.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                James Realizar check your inbox
                I agree with this comment.

Comment

• bc of short shorts i hope
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    OG's dynasty draft stock just skyrocketed like 10 picks.
                    There's a false rumor circulating that he could go as high as #7.

Comment

• playoffs guaranteed

Comment

• ...In 2019!

Comment

• I don't get why everyone is shitting all over the Bulls. i think they got a pretty good haul for Butler... it's like they heard one person say it was bad so they gotta jump on board and say how much worse they think it is than the last guy.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            I don't get why everyone is shitting all over the Bulls. i think they got a pretty good haul for Butler... it's like they heard one person say it was bad so they gotta jump on board and say how much worse they think it is than the last guy.
                            agreed. everyone was pretty stoked on dunn last year, markkenen is going to be good too. i would have kept 16 and not taken lavine, if possible. i would have rather taken a healthy young player than hope his knee is good.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              agreed. everyone was pretty stoked on dunn last year, markkenen is going to be good too. i would have kept 16 and not taken lavine, if possible. i would have rather taken a healthy young player than hope his knee is good.
                              That's ridiculous, LaVine is a stud. No way the Bulls are doing any sort of deal with minnesota without him.

Comment

• Yea, i have a feeling LaVine is really going to shine in Chi-town. Dude was averaging 19 points as a third wheel in Minny, now he's pretty much the man in Chicago and has a pass first PG in Rondo if he's still around.

Comment

Working...
                                X