This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I hope he works out for you. It's an interesting trade of two guys who are having disappointing seasons but possibly one trade away from being top 80.
    Yeah we'll see if the "change of scenery" jumpstarts one guy's season.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• who will be traded first? hopefully both.

Jusuf Nurkic's got some mean potential/swagger/work ethic... watch out if he or the manimal gets traded

lets we forget....

next week on team koncept's open gym

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QcpvoF3LnY
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I'm not sure if DeMarre should be on my cap sheet. My move to pick him up was vetoed as I didn't have the 3 years available to pick him up off of waivers. Hence I was forced to drop him.

Comment

• Picks that need to be traded in Yahoo asap:

007 to Skywalker

Cody to Miek

Skywalker to WJF

That should correct all 2017 draft picks in Yahoo.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Yeah..... once again, fuck/thank you Snooch on that one (I don't own my draft pick next year either, I believe.)
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Picks that need to be traded in Yahoo asap:

007 to Skywalker

Cody to Miek

Skywalker to WJF

That should correct all 2017 draft picks in Yahoo.
              thanks.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Yeah..... once again, fuck/thank you Snooch on that one (I don't own my draft pick next year either, I believe.)
                You don't. Ouch.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  You don't. Ouch.
                  Whatever. He just recently got a third-year bench player and two first round top-20 rookie prospects playing in the d-league (in exchange for a top-five fantasy superstar he selected as his #1 pick in our fantasy league two-team new owner draft last summer).
                  RR OG

Comment

• Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                      I'm not sure if DeMarre should be on my cap sheet. My move to pick him up was vetoed as I didn't have the 3 years available to pick him up off of waivers. Hence I was forced to drop him.
                      Cool. Has been corrected. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• Comment

• You guys are in trouble now. Motiejunas finally signed a freaking contract, and is about to storm to the top of the MVP rankings.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Got to give a props shout out to Drizz for taking a rare 9-0 lead on me this week. While still very early, some big games from key players (Kemba, Boogie) and some surprises (Willie Reed!!) but impressive none the less.

Comment

• Looking to add another C.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind dealing either Morris or Lopez if the right offer came about.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X