X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    this fantasy break is boring AF.
    Significantly less trades this season. I know this is a personal low.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Significantly less trades this season. I know this is a personal low.
      Trading me my pick back would probably spark a few.

Comment

• I know a few of us are sitting ducks right now, waiting to see if someone wants players for a playoff push.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• Well, well, well... looks like your boy CP3 is well ahead of schedule and could return as early as tomorrow.

Too bad I'm not really in a position to make any deals.

Comment

• when is our deadline for trades
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• cameron payne has been freed! i think this is a good trade for doug bucket's fantasy value too
                in masai we trust

Comment

• Tucker for Sully and 2 2nd rounders? Wow, a little steep but whatever.

Comment

• im fine with it, we have an overabundance of young prospects and picks... 2nd rounders aren't a big deal. although it seems as if masai was pushing for just 1 second rounder, to no avail and then gave 2 in the last seconds of the deadline.
                    in masai we trust

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      im fine with it, we have an overabundance of young prospects and picks... 2nd rounders aren't a big deal. although it seems as if masai was pushing for just 1 second rounder, to no avail and then gave 2 in the last seconds of the deadline.
                      Im not worried about the 2nd rounders, just didnt think we'd have to give two.

I just got two Raps in the last week, I'm happy about that! #FreeDelon

Comment

• Couple of decent fantasy fallouts for team Axel at the deadline.

Decent bumps for Caris LeVert and Taj Gibson and a huge bump for Dario Saric as it's officially "Homie" time according to 76ers coach Brett Brown.

Was hoping to see Rose shipped out of New York to really free up Jennings to go off down the stretch but all in all a good day.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• nurkic, ross and kcp hot out of the gate

Comment

• The reason I was okay with trading Cauley-Stein was because I thought that Cousins would stay in Sacramento. Damn it.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Lots of sympathy here for 007 right? We all feel really bad for him right? Right?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X