This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    just refuse to sign the extended deal. if the years have to be changed by realizar, just refuse to do it. if Ulis contract was posted by realizar, after he bought him at auction then it was done already, and then the deal happened.

tucas also could have bought him and signed him an extended deal.

tucas couldn't sign him to the deal because he didn't buy him.
    So is this the heart of the problem: Tucas agreed to a deal which involved Ulis going to him on a one year deal. Now Tucas wants this deal changed to 3 yrs, which is different from the initial deal. However, James doesn't want to do this because had he signed Ulis to 3 years he would have viewed that Ulis asset as worth more than the 1 year contract Ulis asset?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      just refuse to sign the extended deal. if the years have to be changed by realizar, just refuse to do it. if Ulis contract was posted by realizar, after he bought him at auction then it was done already, and then the deal happened.

tucas also could have bought him and signed him an extended deal.

tucas couldn't sign him to the deal because he didn't buy him.
      Per Joey's comment of this being the equivalent of a sign and trade, typically the team on the receiving end of a sign and trade determines the terms of the play involved.

The fact any of this is being discussed is ridiculous imo. The fact I view Ulis as a player worth a 3 year deal, and Realizar views him as a player worth a 1 year deal should be irrelevant to whether or not this trade gets processed.

I don't understand in the slightest Realizar's decision to try and get the trade vetoed. And it just seems he's trying to be difficult for the sake of it, as this effects him in no way whatsoever.

That or he changed his mind on a deal he offered me and is now trying to get out of it, both of which aren't grounds to veto a trade after it's been accepted.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Oh yeah, that's right... Wait, no. Somethings off here... Oh I get it now, this was the Derek Favors hype train. Now it all makes sense.
        LOL Pretty sure you talked up Ulis more in your single month of owning him, than I have in my entire 3 years of owning Favors. But that's cool, take your cheap shots.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          LOL Pretty sure you talked up Ulis more in your single month of owning him, than I have in my entire 3 years of owning Favors. But that's cool, take your cheap shots.
          Jeez, they're not cheap shots. They're primer shots to warm up for our showdown in week one.

Comment

• You can't be allowed to accept a deal, than immediately ask the Commissioner for permission to change the terms to benefit only yourself, and deny me any manner for me to benefit from any such renegotiation of the agreed-upon terms. As unintentional has be may have been, Tucas' actions were entirely dishonourable and subversive in undermining the transaction. It's left me disheartened and very sour.
            RR OG

Comment

• Hey guys! Random question, and I know this is not the right place to post this, but I wasn't sure where to post it haha... BUT...

Has anyone watched many NBL games? Just wondering what quality of ball it is! THANKS

And if you know where I should post this, please let me know

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                You can't be allowed to accept a deal, than immediately ask the Commissioner for permission to change the terms to benefit only yourself, and deny me any manner for me to benefit from any such renegotiation of the agreed-upon terms. As unintentional has be may have been, Tucas' actions were entirely dishonourable and subversive in undermining the transaction. It's left me disheartened and very sour.

Comment

• REALIZAR, if Tucas had asked for Ulis to be 3 years, instead of 1, before you had accepted the deal, and knowing that would zero impact on your cap situation, would you have said no, or asked for more in return, simply because Tucas wanted to revise your contract terms? I mean, I can't fathom what more you'd get for a guy like Ulis, but ya, serious question.

Comment

REALIZAR, if Tucas had asked for Ulis to be 3 years, instead of 1, before you had accepted the deal, and knowing that would zero impact on your cap situation, would you have said no, or asked for more in return, simply because Tucas wanted to revise your contract terms? I mean, I can't fathom what more you'd get for a guy like Ulis, but ya, serious question.
                    Honest answer, I would have proposed a counter offer asking for more value in return.
                    RR OG

Comment

Honest answer, I would have proposed a counter offer asking for more value in return.
                      Fair enough. I'm not sure what justification you would have for asking for more, but that is your prerogative. And had Tucas said no to "more value" would you have killed the deal?

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                        Hey guys! Random question, and I know this is not the right place to post this, but I wasn't sure where to post it haha... BUT...

Has anyone watched many NBL games? Just wondering what quality of ball it is! THANKS

And if you know where I should post this, please let me know
                        Forget what you're touting and check out the Olympics Women's Handball! I can't believe it's never taken off in the States.
                        RR OG

Comment

Fair enough. I'm not sure what justification you would have for asking for more, but that is your prerogative. And had Tucas said no to "more value" would you have killed the deal?
                          No. He would have killed it.
                          RR OG

Comment

• Dynasty Drama! (I'm still sour) :|
                            RR OG

Comment

Dynasty Drama! (I'm still sour) :|
                              Compared to the dramas we had in the past, this is barely registering for me. Lol But of course I don't want anyone to be sour.

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                              No. He would have killed it.
                              Ok. Though the 2nd bit there isn't really for you to say. Lol

That all said, I will side with you on one thing, and that's Tucas 100% should have communicated his contractual desires prior to pulling the trigger. But it doesn't sound like it would have changed much/anything with the final deal, except perhaps delayed it slightly.

I'll wait and let you guys decide the final word, but I'm leaning toward just Approving the deal and moving on.

But between us REALIZAR, look at Tucas' team - you can't get blood out of a stone my man. Lol

Comment

• You realize after the trade is done that I have put a higher value on him than you and you want to redo it because you didn't maximize your assets?

You're saying you want to veto a trade because you didn't think you could get more.(Full disclosure, I wouldn't have given up more than Rondo for Ulis regardless of the years.)

Comment

Working...
                                X