This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Just want to toss out an idea here. How about the season and playoffs ends a week early next season? This might avoid the ten day finals and dodge late season rest games.
    Since you're the third person to say as much (Drizz and myself), I'd say it's definitely worthy of the discussion.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• It's common is other sports, football being the most generally accepted practice to have the fantasy playoffs end in the second last week of the actual regular season.

Football only has 17 weeks of action but you don't miss that 17th week being cut out.
      Last edited by Apollo; Thu Apr 13, 2017, 08:56 AM. Reason: .

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        anyone remember what snooch got for trading away westbrook? and can someone explain to me why westbrook isn't the top ranked player in the league? is it all fg%? triple double, almost 2 steals, hits 3s and half a block. why are 4 guys ahead of him.
        Pretty sure Westbrook turns it over enough for whoever owns him to lose TOs every week .. as evidenced by 007 only winning TOs once all season.

That said, Congrats to 007!! Remarkable year.
        And congrats WJF on a spirited effort! Can't take it away from him that he still handed 007 his first 7-day loss.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Since you're the third person to say as much (Drizz and myself), I'd say it's definitely worthy of the discussion.
          Just make sure it comes up when I am setting up the League come September, and I'm all for it. Haha

Comment

Probably cause by the time finals rolls around you were too busy scouting out lotto picks.
            And the efforts of my scouting department paid off, as we couldn't be happier with Jamal Murrays Rookie Campaign. Haha

Comment

• Congrats to the undefeated champs, 007! Great season capped up with a very close Finals match from start to finish.

Congrats to WJF as well for placing second. Too bad about the 10 day business...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Pretty sure Westbrook turns it over enough for whoever owns him to lose TOs every week .. as evidenced by 007 only winning TOs once all season.

That said, Congrats to 007!! Remarkable year.
                And congrats WJF on a spirited effort! Can't take it away from him that he still handed 007 his first 7-day loss.
                It depends on team building strategy. Westbrook can be a total stud or can be a double edged sword.

Comment

• Congrats to WJF, I was very worried all finals. I'm very proud of my ability to take a stacked team all the way to the championship. I'm basically the Tyronn Lue of RR Dynasty.

And thanks again to all of you for letting me join this year, I still have a lot to learn but it was a blast and I can't wait to keep playing this offseason and next year!
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    And the efforts of my scouting department paid off, as we couldn't be happier with Jamal Murrays Rookie Campaign. Haha
                    The above statement was made before seeing Murrays finale Stat line (one night after posting a career high in Assists, and his first Double-Double) ... 41 minutes, 27 points, 4 made 3's, 2 rebounds, 6 assists, 58%FG, and a Block for good measure; all starting at PG. Next season is going to be FUN.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Congrats to WJF, I was very worried all finals. I'm very proud of my ability to take a stacked team all the way to the championship. I'm basically the Tyronn Lue of RR Dynasty.

And thanks again to all of you for letting me join this year, I still have a lot to learn but it was a blast and I can't wait to keep playing this offseason and next year!
                      The fact you added the potential ROY as a WW pickup just shows you're a natural! Congrats again man.
                      Last edited by Joey; Thu Apr 13, 2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Congrats to WJF, I was very worried all finals. I'm very proud of my ability to take a stacked team all the way to the championship. I'm basically the Tyronn Lue of RR Dynasty.

Yup, time to tear it down and start over!!!!

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• And with that, let the Off-Season Begin!!

Comment

• Cap sheet has been rolled over. Joey posted the off-season contract values in a new post in the old thread and I've rolled up the new cap totals - note that there are no cap holds added during the off-season (so your resign slots and draft picks don't currently contribute to you cap total).

Comment

Yup, time to tear it down and start over!!!!
                              My new plan is to trade everyone for draft picks and become the first person to win a championship with only DPE contract players
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

My new plan is to trade everyone for draft picks and become the first person to win a championship with only DPE contract players
                                Sounds good, I have multiple picks

Comment

Working...
                                X