This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Simmons has been shut down for the season, guys... and Anderson should get playing time with the Sixers no problem. We'll see how the rest of the year rolls out and whether I choose to resign him or not. He was the key to the Noel deal, and I don't see him not getting time to show what he is in Philly. He's also a better defender than Saric, and we could see more minutes for Saric at the 4 open up with both Noel & Ersan gone.

Just goes to show you I'm selling away guys for prospects that are getting at least 15-20 minutes a game instead of draft picks. I value youth that plays over guys we have no clue about.
    Guess you're really in it for the LONG HAUL?! Hope you keep your picks anyways... or at least deal them to me if anyone.

Comment

• who owns codys picks?
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• jesus cody your team looks like the brooklyn nets without a pick until 2019
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          who owns codys picks?
          darth ainge

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Guess you're really in it for the LONG HAUL?! Hope you keep your picks anyways... or at least deal them to me if anyone.
            Cody made me the offer because he doesn't have picks.

Mack North wrote: View Post
            Wait, there's more?
            I'm always working the phones.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Cody made me the offer because he doesn't have picks.
              I'm just being salty... Matthews is a top 70 player ATM.

Comment

• He's going to look really good on the contender I'm talking with.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  He's going to look really good on the contender I'm talking with.
                  Which is why the deal looks questionable. Matthews looks like a guy who should have been able to net Cody a late pick in the draft at the very least. Trading him for a guy who may not be resigned and is only considered by Yahoo as a "watch list" guy as dubious asset management by a team that desperately needs to infuse talent.

On its own, this deal isn't terrible but when it fits into a larger pattern, it's fair to say that most managers don't give it the benefit of the doubt. #EarnYourStripes
                  Last edited by Axel; Sat Feb 25, 2017, 09:43 AM.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• LOL you sound like you're formulating a conspiracy theory.

Comment

LOL you sound like you're formulating a conspiracy theory.
                      No conspiracy just honest assessments. People have always been critical of deals they don't agree with, same as the real NBA. mcHappy loved to talk about the flack he got for a deal that ended up working out for him despite nearly universal negative assessments.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Alright, well, I love trades and I'm probably not slowing down anytime soon.

It's easy to get bent out of shape when you're on the sideline watching the moves go down but it's your choice not to be active in the trade market. That's not for me. My style doesn't involve taking the wait and see approach... Atleast not with 50% of my roster.

Comment

Alright, well, I love trades and I'm probably not slowing down anytime soon.

It's easy to get bent out of shape when you're on the sideline watching the moves go down but it's your choice not to be active in the trade market. That's not for me. My style doesn't involve taking the wait and see approach... Atleast not with 50% of my roster.
                          Bent out of shape? Who's bent out of shape?

Until this season I've been one of the most active traders in this league, but this year there haven't been moves that made sense for my team so I've held pat.

People like to provide feedback and analysis on deals in this league, has always been the case.

Comment

• I've said it before: I prefer PROSPECTS over PICKS. Draft picks mean nothing to me. I'd rather get talent that can still help me play spoiler. This is the 1st trade of a few if things go through the way I want them to.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              I've said it before: I prefer PROSPECTS over PICKS. Draft picks mean nothing to me. I'd rather get talent that can still help me play spoiler. This is the 1st trade of a few if things go through the way I want them to.
                              If the goal is spoiler, doesn't Wesley Matthews and his Top 70 ranking accomplish that more than Anderson (who got a DNP-CD in his first game with the team)?

Considering the cap hit is the same, hard to envision subsequent deals that hinged on Matthews-Anderson.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Bent out of shape? Who's bent out of shape?

Until this season I've been one of the most active traders in this league, but this year there haven't been moves that made sense for my team so I've held pat.

People like to provide feedback and analysis on deals in this league, has always been the case.
                                Critique away.

Comment

Working...
                                X