Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Process gettin' paid like a mofo for them 31 GP!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Process gettin' paid like a mofo for them 31 GP!
      Yeah that's crazy. I was definitely expecting him to get that kind of money but wasn't expecting 5 years. Definitely thought they'd go for a shorter deal. 150 million for a 31 game sample size out of a possible 264.

Comment

• Yea, very optimistic of them. I'm waiting until at least game 32 this year before I ink him to that 10 year deal.

Comment

• Sorry guys, crazy busy weekend. Will have rosters ready on Yahoo today.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Sorry guys, crazy busy weekend. Will have rosters ready on Yahoo today.
            Hey, no worries. It was Thanksgiving, you have that bit of leeway. I just wanna get to the draft!
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Sorry guys, crazy busy weekend. Will have rosters ready on Yahoo today.
              I know you're probably aware, but the league title should be changed on Yahoo to S6... and S8 for Keeper league.

Comment

• Might be time to just create new threads.

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...trophic-injury

embiid has an injury clause. have these types of contracts happened in the past? will we see more like this on people like d-rose in the future? smart for colangelo

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...trophic-injury

embiid has an injury clause. have these types of contracts happened in the past? will we see more like this on people like d-rose in the future? smart for colangelo
                    Indeed. Some injuries with past stars have totally wrecked teams. I hope Embiid has some good insurance.

Comment

• i have been pretty underwhelmed with kcp on the lakers so far.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        i have been pretty underwhelmed with kcp on the lakers so far.
                        I guess Brandon Ingram isn't wowing you either.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I guess Brandon Ingram isn't wowing you either.
                          ingram has looked good except his shot hasn't fallen. thing with ingram is his body growth seems to be messing with him, like his whole summer was in the weight room and not in the gym, he looks like a head shrunken ghost right now. kcp is looking like hot garbage.

Brandon Ingram 2017-18
                          Los Angeles Lakers

Comment

• Finishing up now. Will be live shortly.

Comment

• Ok, so its done, but I forgot that your team won't be reflected until Draft time. Free Agents should be accurate in the "Players" tab.

If you want Axel to confirm that in fact the system does reflect proper rosters, he can go in and select "Drfaft & Keepers", and then "Assign Auction Players", to see that in fact Yahoo is just slow and dumb like that.

Thank you to those that took the time to select their Keepers in the System ... and to those that didn't, you know who you are, and I will likely hold a grudge all season... just saying. Lol

Comment

• anybody feel like compiling a FA list for forums ?
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X