This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    with drummond and DJ mack obviously doesn't need Free Throw shooting! HEYOOOO

but for real, he doesn't, because he leads the league in rebounds.
    Thad is shooting 45.5% from the line as well, don't forget to include him! FT% and TO's are basically throwaways with my team, which is why I generally have close matchups.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      This source sucks. No names?? We want names!!
      Its amazing this much got out. There's been a crackdown on a information leaks at the ACC (Apollo Creeds Center ) in recent months.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Thad is shooting 45.5% from the line as well, don't forget to include him! FT% and TO's are basically throwaways with my team, which is why I generally have close matchups.
        Geezus, 45%?! Since when was he a big man? Haha

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          And occasionally lose to clearly superior teams

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
            And occasionally lose to clearly superior teams
            Hey, if GSW can lose to the Lakers, I can lose to the tucas. Our rematch will resemble last nights dismantling.

Comment

• While I by no means legitimately think my team is good, I'd like to at least point out that the trade which I got a lot of flack for(Milsap for Bradley and RHJ) has actually worked out really well. Bradley's ranked 30th, Milsap 32nd with almost identical stats in each category. Except Bradley is 5 years younger and I got a solid prospect as well.

I'm going to lose a lot of games this year. But it's not as grim as I initially thought. And hopefully I win enough just to keep Axel out of the top 5.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                While I by no means legitimately think my team is good, I'd like to at least point out that the trade which I got a lot of flack for(Milsap for Bradley and RHJ) has actually worked out really well. Bradley's ranked 30th, Milsap 32nd with almost identical stats in each category. Except Bradley is 5 years younger and I got a solid prospect as well.

I'm going to lose a lot of games this year. But it's not as grim as I initially thought. And hopefully I win enough just to keep Axel out of the top 5.
                Bradley has long been underrated in this league.

I also swapped Millsap out for Tobias Harris (24 years old) and Clint Capella (22 years old) - who are both ranked top 45.

I assume Dan is happy with Millsap so this could be a rare win-win-win.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  If I can pull out a win this week I have a shot at pulling into second in the conference. This club is way more competitive than I expected so far. If only I had Ben Simmons in the lineup.
                  Low and behold, with a decisive victory this week against you, Apollo - a formidable foe, you are indeed - I will finally shed the stigma of being winless and pull away from the rotting clutches of Joey's and Miek's decomposing corpses in the last-place grave.
                  RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                    Low and behold, with a decisive victory this week against you, Apollo - a formidable foe, you are indeed - I will finally shed the stigma of being winless and pull away from the rotting clutches of Joey's and Miek's decomposing corpses in the last-place grave.
                    The poetry is beautiful.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Will put some time in today to try and get the Cap Sheet sorted.

With the signing of Roberson, REALIZAR takes on the 1 year that Mack would have been on the hook for, since it was first waiver period.

And nobody else went after Waiters? Shit, I totally thought he'd be a hot commodity with the opportunity he's getting.. I mean, I guess it IS Dion Waiters, but still. Haha
                      It should be noted that in the early morning on Nov. 17th, the Deron Williams one-year 'deal-n-peel' was a first waiver signing by good ol' Tucas.
                      RR OG

Comment

• Nothing worse than having a night where every available player on roster is slated to play and then one of them is scratched at game time and you don't have time to adjust. Meanwhile the guy you would have subbed in has a really good night for his player tier. On the bright side Willy is looking to be developing into an auction steal. If Noah goes down for an extended time watch out, this guy has talent.

Comment

Well first off, the Creeds extend to you a sincere thank you but regret to inform you that unfortunately we cannot comply with your plan as the guys have already changed into their ass kickers and will be producing significant levels of awesomeness over the next two days.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Well first off, the Creeds extend to you a sincere thank you but regret to inform you that unfortunately we cannot comply with your plan as the guys have already changed into their ass kickers and will be producing significant levels of awesomeness over the next two days.
                            Well now, you better saddle-up and ride 'cuz my posse cavalry have our sights set straight at you and your 11th seed in the standing.

As for the rest of league, this goes out to the "strawberry bunch of you merry-go-lucky, sauce-sipping band of Sunday brunch Bozos the Clown imitator impersonators", y'all best not look back 'cuz I'll be coming 'round the mountain with a canyon full of rage.

(Cue the music!)
                            Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sat Nov 26, 2016, 12:37 PM.
                            RR OG

Comment

Take all your digs now while you can boys. I'm keeping a list. We'll see who gets the last laugh.

Comment

Well now, you better saddle-up and ride 'cuz my posse cavalry have our sights set straight at you and your 11th seed in the standing.

As for the rest of league, this goes out to the "strawberry bunch of you merry-go-lucky, sauce-sipping band of Sunday brunch Bozos the Clown imitator impersonators", y'all best not look back 'cuz I'll be coming 'round the mountain with a canyon full of rage.

(Cue the music!)
                                You must be asking for your team's official intro song. Done. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X