Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember asking this same question last year. I'd personally love to start now.

Comment

• I'm game but I think the decision has to be unanimous. It's not fair to people that might not have finished planning, I doubt there is anyone but there could be. I also think the vote will be unanimous because everyone is bored.

Comment

• Another idea would be to start early and if you're uncomfortable picking when your time comes, make your selection between then and the previous deadline Joey set out.

Comment

• I don't think there's any downside to starting early, so long as the deadlines for picks remain the same as previously posted. Some people might not check in until August 1st, it's vacation season.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            I don't think there's any downside to starting early, so long as the deadlines for picks remain the same as previously posted. Some people might not check in until August 1st, it's vacation season.
            That's what I was going to say. We can start now but if someone doesn't pick until August 1st then that's fine too.

Comment

• I'm not on vacation, so it's fine by me.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel is all in. Can I get a full confirm that this is happening and then I'll start.

Comment

• Just start already. I had my pick locked in last year in early June!

Comment

• And if we do start now, good luck to everyone and may the best prospect fall to #7.

Comment

• I probably wont be making my pick til next week... i might hang you up a little. Sooooo sorry!

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        Axel is all in. Can I get a full confirm that this is happening and then I'll start.
                        I think we are still a couple people shy of full agreement.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• With the first pick of the rrdl the miekenstien imperials select

Lonzo Ball

Comment

• I KNEW it.

Comment

• Shit.

Comment

• what if the draft hasn't really started yet and he breaks his ankle this weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X