X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 2

Apollo wrote: View Post
    You must be asking for your team's official intro song. Done. Enjoy!
    Nah, nah!

Seen, if it's a sound clash you want, than come try an' test this walk-out tune:

Respect. Show some love. Say big-up: No 'Apollogist'! LOL! BOH!
    RR OG

Comment

• Good game!

Comment

• Rough loss last week.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Rough loss last week.
          Perfect reason to revisit some old trade talks
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Damnit .. missed my lineups ... Still beating Mack!

Comment

• Westbrook is averaging a triple-double
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Damnit .. missed my lineups ... Still beating Mack!
                Enjoy it for the day, Joey. Gotta leave you some hope.

Comment

• Hmmm....interesting trade proposals in the inbox today.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    Enjoy it for the day, Joey. Gotta leave you some hope.
                    Hahah ... Appreciate it.

Comment

Hahah ... Appreciate it.
                      Your reign was short-lived. We'll build on our lead tonight and coast through the weekend.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Westbrook is averaging a triple-double
                        Westbrook with 4 straight triple doubles and yet we are tied 4-4 this week.

Comment

• there goes that 11 dollar bebe

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Your reign was short-lived. We'll build on our lead tonight and coast through the weekend.
                            My guys don't go down without a fight you see ... seems that we're tied Mr. Mack ... and I'd be winning if I hadn't missed Monday. #Justsaying

But seriously, remember our Rudy Gay for Bradley Beal deal .. I'm still losing that deal. Hahah But not for long! Only a matter of time before Rudy starts to suck again, and Beal flourishes into a beautiful glorious phoenix that will burn ALL of you!!.. I mean ... huh?
                            Last edited by Joey; Thu Dec 1, 2016, 11:16 AM.

Comment

My guys don't go down without a fight you see ... seems that we're tied Mr. Mack ... and I'd be winning if I hadn't missed Monday. #Justsaying

But seriously, remember our Rudy Gay for Bradley Beal deal .. I'm still losing that deal. Hahah But not for long! Only a matter of time before Rudy starts to suck again, and Beal flourishes into a beautiful glorious phoenix that will burn ALL of you!!.. I mean ... huh?
                              Hey, I had 3 guys out last night due to a postponement of the 6ers/Kings game, one of them was Embiid. He alone would have me well out front! lol This is why I stay away from trash-talking most of the time, it just backfires on me. Didn't i give you a pick in that trade? Was that your Stormin' Norman pick? Gay will help me win a chip one of these years, I still like the deal.

I love how Tony Parker sucks the bag when he's on my team, but he put up numbers when I release him. I should have went with Waiters again...

Dirk Nowitzki is available to any of you fellow front-runners. Come get 'im while he's hot!

Comment

• Things are looking good so far this week against Dan. Maybe I score a W and move to .500?

The way things are going right now if I can hang on to close to .500 I'll get Ben Simmons in the lineup in January and then who knows what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X