This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    Yeah Miek, what are the terms and conditions of this transaction you speak of involving said player named G. Dieng?
    dieng for biz and cody 2018 top 3 protected. a week ago or so now. time has lost meaning to me since i stopped working

add: and my 2019 pick
    Last edited by Miekenstien; Fri Aug 11, 2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• So with the NBA opening night moving up, that means we are closer to our auction than ever before too!
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        dieng for biz and cody 2018 top 3 protected. a week ago or so now. time has lost meaning to me since i stopped working

add: and my 2019 pick
        Daaaamn, I got a lot better value on my Dragic deal.

Axel wrote: View Post
        So with the NBA opening night moving up, that means we are closer to our auction than ever before too!
        And they're implementing new rules on resting players.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Rudy Gay was taken at 131 and 134. I declare SHENANIGANS. Also, only 1 or 2 guys assumptions. We all know these things never pan out this way!
          Hey, you're building a team based on one guy's assumptions.

Comment

• hold on a second, allen crabbe has been traded 2 weeks ago and I'm finding out now!?! NBA off season....

I'm going to re-sign crabbe.
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeZEmaX4cEE

heres some 2017 season action to get you fellas primed for the new season!
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Hey, you're building a team based on one guy's assumptions.
                I trust my assumptions better than theirs... or anyone else's for that matter!

Love that opening night is about 2 weeks earlier, this is great. The sooner the season starts, the sooner the Posse can kick ass and take names!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  I trust my assumptions better than theirs... or anyone else's for that matter!

Love that opening night is about 2 weeks earlier, this is great. The sooner the season starts, the sooner the Posse can get its ass kicked and cry like a bitch!
                  fiixed it for you and added the pick you wanted

Comment

fiixed it for you and added the pick you wanted

There should be a rule or something against talking trash if your team hasn't won a game in nearly 2 years ... Lol

Comment

• Miek has an unbreakable league record. 24 straight... And it ain't over yet.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Miek has an unbreakable league record. 24 straight... And it ain't over yet.
                        He's just another third-string doll-hen trying to play moulin rouge in a run-down shabby-town cat house.
                        RR OG

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          There should be a rule or something against talking trash if your team hasn't won a game in nearly 2 years ... Lol
                          ouch.

Comment

ouch.
                            Haha Sorry man. Perhaps a bit harsh. That was from the Manager Joey though, and not the Commissioner... So no need to worry about an actual rule coming about... Lol

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                              He's just another third-string doll-hen trying to play moulin rouge in a run-down shabby-town cat house.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Haha! Exactly!
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X