X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S5)

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    yeah, a while back there was some tapatalk issues for some people. there is a thread on main page about it and since then coach has been offline. when i was doing the cap sheet he would email me information he needed taken care of.
    I passed along his messages to Doc and vice versa and then stopped hearing from Coach. I assumed he was back up and running and just not on the forum.

I use tapatalk still without problem since Zarar made the fix in October.
    Last edited by Axel; Fri Mar 3, 2017, 06:31 AM.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      did u just whip up that awesome FA list sheet?

and daaaaamn that sheets looks decent. no Klay thompsons but valuable contributors if u don't mind age.
      I did it a couple weeks ago so it was my best guess then and that may have changed a little with all the trades. I agree though, it's a good class.

Comment

• I hate falling asleep.....
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          I hate falling asleep.....
          Seriously? I love it but then again I have 2 small kids that often prevent sleep.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            Or maybe he will just re-up with the Posse!?!?
            Yeah, he could do that. The Posse also has CP3 and Wade on expiring deals... Wait a second...

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Seriously? I love it but then again I have 2 small kids that often prevent sleep.
              I tend to fall asleep at random hours is why. Whether it be 6 AM or 10 at night.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I'm with Axel. Sleep is a luxury. LOL

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  I'm with Axel. Sleep is a luxury. LOL
                  What is this "sleep" you speak of?
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Nurkic is the first Blazer with 15-plus points, 10-plus rebounds, five-plus assists and five-plus blocks in a game since Cliff Robinson. In his last five games, he averaged 14.0 points, 8.6 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.8 steals and 1.8 blocks.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      What is this "sleep" you speak of?
                      I could be wrong, but I believe it's an old wooden ship that was used in the Civil War era.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        Nurkic is the first Blazer with 15-plus points, 10-plus rebounds, five-plus assists and five-plus blocks in a game since Cliff Robinson. In his last five games, he averaged 14.0 points, 8.6 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.8 steals and 1.8 blocks.
                        Damn.... great work out of Nurkic.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          Nurkic is the first Blazer with 15-plus points, 10-plus rebounds, five-plus assists and five-plus blocks in a game since Cliff Robinson. In his last five games, he averaged 14.0 points, 8.6 rebounds, 3.8 assists, 1.8 steals and 1.8 blocks.
                          Miek just rubbing it in ha ha ha. Nice trade for you so far. I wish I went after him.

Comment

• Justin Anderson tonight: 19pts, 5 boards, 2 assists, 1 block, 67% from the field and three three-pointers. When opportunity and talent collide. Nice keeper Cody.

Comment

• One game does not make a keeper! Especially when the Process and the Future aint playin'!

Comment

• Steph Curry is 4 for 31 from 3 in his last 3 games. Seth is 15 for 21 from 3 in his last 4. Seth is the better Curry.

Comment

Working...
                                X