This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Dan, does dropping Bargnani for Aldrich mean that the days of Larry Sanders is over?
    Indeed. Sanders and Frye waived.

I believe leaves me room for 2 years to Aldrich, 3 years to Mejri, which should bring my total to 38 years.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• REALIZAR
      Total Cap= 32
      1. Mike Conley 3
      2. DeMarre Carroll 3
      3. Anthony Davis 1
      4. Marc Gasol 1
      5. Zaza Pachulia 1

Free Agent Auction Signings
      6. Josh Richardson 4
      7. Dwight Powell 2
      8. Pascal Siakam 2
      9. Patty Mills 2
      10. John Lauer 2
      11. Brandan Wright 1
      12. Tyson Chandler 1
      13. Deron Williams 1
      14. Matt Barnes 1
      15. Ish Smith 1

Waived Counting against Cap:
      1. Tim Duncan 2
      2. DJ Augustine 1
      3. Cleanthony Early 2
      4. Anthony Morrow 1
      RR OG

Comment

• Tim Frazier receives a 2 year deal, putting me at 40 years. Let's hope this works out.

Comment

• Just a heads up, Coach has been having issues logging in. Doc hopes they are resolved and i have been passing along messages to coach via obscure trade requests, so hopefully he can get his years submitted today.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Beverly - 3 years
            Booker - 3 years

Comment

• After failing to find a suitable role in the rotation, Axel has cut ties with forward Josh Smith. This move was done in correspondance with claiming rookie SG Patrick McCaw off waivers. The 6'7 McCaw was a summer league and training camp standout and has carved out a significant bench role on the recently altered Warriors team that has need for depth.

McCaw has agreed to a 2 year deal. Combined with Dario Saric's 3 year deal, team Axel finds themselves at 39 years against the cap.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Just a heads up, Coach has been having issues logging in. Doc hopes they are resolved and i have been passing along messages to coach via obscure trade requests, so hopefully he can get his years submitted today.
                "I wanted Teletovic, Waiters, Iggy, and patterson for 1 year

Green for 3 years and MKG for 2 years."

coach sent me this. so here are his years. he has been having this trouble for a while now.

Comment

• The 73ers are in talks with SF Jonathon Simmons. If he is signed, signs are it will be Tiago Splitter who is waived. Simmons is looking for a 2 year deal, and looks to be a key bench player for the 73ers if the deal is finalized.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    The 73ers are in talks with SF Jonathon Simmons. If he is signed, signs are it will be Tiago Splitter who is waived. Simmons is looking for a 2 year deal, and looks to be a key bench player for the 73ers if the deal is finalized.
                    Do you understand how our waivers work?

Because youve just told everyone who you are targetting (again) and someone could decide to go after Simmons and put in a high waiver bid to get him. After his impressive 20 point performance last night, he's surely on some radars.

Also, because you claimed 1 year for Splitter after the auction, that year still counts towards your cap sheet, so by waiting a few days to do something with Splitter, you've just wasted a cap hit.

Comment

• Hmmm, I'm short a Simmons right now. I better pick this guy up!

Comment

The 73ers are in talks with SF Jonathon Simmons. If he is signed, signs are it will be Tiago Splitter who is waived. Simmons is looking for a 2 year deal, and looks to be a key bench player for the 73ers if the deal is finalized.
                        Your front office obviously did not got to the Masai Ujiri top secret convention on not letting rumors leak through cracks in your staff.

Don't give away any secrets. This league is ruthless!

Comment

• I feel like an idiot.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I feel like an idiot.
                            Don't worry about it, this league has a learning curve. A steep, steep learning curve. Takes at least a full year through the wringer before you really have a full idea how everything works. I'm not entirely sure I'm even there yet and this is my third year through, I believe.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Correct me if I'm wrong here but I thought remaining auction funds carried over to the regular season and this formed each teams FAAB budget to bid on the WW. Is this not true?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Correct me if I'm wrong here but I thought remaining auction funds carried over to the regular season and this formed each teams FAAB budget to bid on the WW. Is this not true?
                                You're very right. Thanks for pointing that out. Not sure why they didn't carry through.
                                Acquisition Budgets have been adjusted to reflect.

Comment

Working...
                                X