Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I got Copperfield all but wrapped up... but I was a surprise in two ways, IMO:

1. I went from a decent winning team to complete shit.

2. I was able to play spoiler with the season winding down, winning my last week & thus causing chaos as we went into the playoffs. In fact, my last 4 match ups were all close. I could've had 5 wins on the year even with me being a seller.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Miek has lost his last 23 games.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        The third batch of awards are up.

We need more nominations for the final two awards. Here's what I have from the thread:

The Copperfield Award (Biggest surprise team--- good or bad)
        • Koncept (Quiet in terms of moves but win% went from .25 to .575)
        • Cody (Lots of trades and other moves. Win% dropped from .35 to .2, )
        • Miek (winless on the season)

We need more, come on.

Executive of The Year
        • 007 (undefeated the whole season)
        • Apollo (lots of trades and moves, win% went from .05 to .35)

I know I don't have a prayer but there were many good teams this season. I nominate Koncept because of the performance on court; sometimes the best move is the one you didn't make.

We need more, come on.
        I'll put myself into the Copperfield Award ... I definitely didn't think I'd end up bottom 2 in the League. Lol

And I nominated Mack North for Executive of the Year... calm, calculated approach to a crazy hectic year for the Posse.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Miek has lost his last 23 games.
          The level of consistency is impressive.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'd add WJF for Copperfield for making the Finals. Definitely underestimated that team, I had WJF in the 4-6 range going into the season. Worthy of a nomination for sure.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              I'd add WJF for Copperfield for making the Finals. Definitely underestimated that team, I had WJF in the 4-6 range going into the season. Worthy of a nomination for sure.
              Good call. I believe it was my lending him Otto Porter and Jeff Teague that put him over the edge... and I'd like them back now. Lol

Comment

• Update:

The Copperfield
                • Koncept
                • Cody
                • Miek
                • Joey
                • WJF

Executive of The Year
                • Apollo
                • Mack

Comment

• Throw WJF in for Executive of the Year. Making it the finals in this highly competitive league (and taking 007 right the edge no less!) is no small feat. He must be something right ... like convincing me to lend him Otto Porter and Jeff Teague ... Hahah

Comment

• And why not Koncept. He got Bronze, again, in a highly competitive Top-8, with a pretty motley crew and no real stand out super star, but a very well built team, with alot of potential moving forward.

I say Top-3 should always be automatically nominated for Executive of the Year moving forward.

Comment

• And shit, REALIZAR making 42 moves shows a level of dedication few could commit to. Lol I salute his un"waivering" tenacity.

Comment

• holy shit only 4 days until the NBA lottery. i hope the lakers slide out of the top 3, shitd be hilarious!
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                          holy shit only 4 days until the NBA lottery. i hope the lakers slide out of the top 3, shitd be hilarious!
                          i think that would be very unfunny

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Final lotto pairings:
                            1. Miek - Nets/Celtics
                            2. Joey - Suns
                            3. Miek via Cody - Lakers
                            4. Dan - Philly
                            5. Axel via Tucas - Orlando
                            6. Apollo - Minnesota
                            7. Drizz - NYK
                            8. Axel - Sacramento
                            Good time to bump this.

Comment

• The final batch of award voting will start tomorrow.

Comment

• I think everyone here can agree it would be best if Philly wins the lotto, takes a PG, and as such does not go after Lowry in free agency.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X