This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Dragan Bender is the youngest player in 18 years to post a 11/13/3/2/2 line ... TMac did it in 1998 with the Raps.

Suns are finally letting him play, and he's showing why he's been so highly coveted within the Monstars Organization.

Watching him beat guys off the dribble, hit the 3, blocking shots, taking the ball up the court, all at 7'1" and having JUST turned 19; man oh man, I'm pretty excited to see what he's got. Already talk about him replacing Chriss in the starting lineup.
    It didn't happen tonight. He hardly played.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      It didn't happen tonight. He hardly played.
      Monstars Management are unavailable for Comment.

Comment

• brandon knight is currently disgruntled with his role on the imperials

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          Rumour has it team koncept has been listening to incoming offers for Mario Hezonja, and the word is the team is asking for a top 20 player in return.
          Typo?
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            brandon knight is currently disgruntled with his role on the imperials
            I read somewhere that an Imperials staff person who didn't want to be identified for fear of reprisal informed a local business news reporter that some front-office executives are very disgruntled with the House of Miekenstien's operational direction of the team this season. The source whispered that there's serious talk of a back-room revolt.

Sounds to me like the Miekenstien family better better cull the dissenters before they amass support among board members to stage a corporate coup.

Wow! I'll stay tuned to share any more news on this unprecedented unfolding story, folks.
            RR OG

Comment

• Cap Sheet has been fully updated (even REALIZARS. It was actually quite interesting to watch the progression Lol).

Please check to make sure everything looks right. I may have missed where some people chose to sign players for longer than the 1 year, so please just point those out to me.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Cap Sheet has been fully updated (even REALIZARS. It was actually quite interesting to watch the progression Lol).

Please check to make sure everything looks right. I may have missed where some people chose to sign players for longer than the 1 year, so please just point those out to me.
                You're the man cool guy. See you at the beach.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  You're the man cool guy. See you at the beach.
                  ... I need a real vacation ... Lol

Comment

• https://youtu.be/Ihahns3-Cf0

Comment

• Whoa, that brings back so many memories .. Haha

Comment

• Many sources believe team koncept is busy on the phones trying to bring in more veteran win now pieces as they slide down the standings to 8th place. Its appears the team may make their first playoff appearance in franchise history.

the GM has reassured the media that they're not going to pull an "orlando magic", and continue to preach continuity and internal growth. no word yet from the orlando magic.
                        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• There are picks on the cap sheet that haven't been covered on Yahoo.

For example, Skywalker owns 007 pick but owes his own to WJF. In Yahoo, Skywalker owns just his own and WJF just his own.

These need to be corrected in Yahoo asap. Please check your picks in the cap thread then make the corresponding trade to move the picks over so that any Yahoo deals or offers are accurate.

Comment

• Well, the MonStars are pleased to announce the addition of the young, supremely talented, #53 player on Yahoo this Season, Mo Harkless, AND the re-acquisition of our full Draft Rights going forward.

Its been a long road with both Zeller and Kanter, and I've watched both blossom into Top-100 players, however, was not convinced about Zeller as a re-signee, and I feel like both have a limited ceiling compared to Harkless, who is proving to be a great two-way Starter in Portland at only 23 years old. That said, there are rumours management has hopes of pursuing Zeller come Free Agency.. Shhhh.

But the acquisition of our Draft Future was key in all of this.

I would like to thank Skywalker for a heated marathon of trade discussions. Wasn't easy getting the assets I was after, but I think we both leave happy..ish.

I am on the market for a Center.
                            Last edited by Joey; Fri Dec 30, 2016, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• imperials are happy to announce the addition of jusuf nurkic. "with this years draft so pg heavy our team needed to clear the logjam at the point. a young center with good fg% and rebounding potential was exactly what we were looking for." assistant to the emperor of basketball operations darth tre-ballz said

nurkic was quoted as saying "i wanted to play more and this team doesn't even have 15 nba players. i should get to play lots."
                              Last edited by Miekenstien; Sat Dec 31, 2016, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• I hope he works out for you. It's an interesting trade of two guys who are having disappointing seasons but possibly one trade away from being top 80.

Comment

Working...
                                X