Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna set an alarm up so i remember the draft.

I don't want to forget it. I wish I could prescout so badly.... the fact were going in blind sucks the fun out of it for me.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Gonna set an alarm up so i remember the draft.

I don't want to forget it. I wish I could prescout so badly.... the fact were going in blind sucks the fun out of it for me.
      Post #209 on Page 11... Apollo set up a pretty accurate list of those available.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Gonna set an alarm up so i remember the draft.

You can, and we're not.. Now that lineups are set in Yahoo you can scout to your hearts content on Yahoo. All Free Agents are listed.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          So can we add a player to my roster to take Sanders' spot for the draft?
          Everyone agree that we give him Bargnani? Lol When will you let the dream die Dan? Haha

K, he's been added as a Keeper for you, so it will reflect come Draft Time.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Everyone agree that we give him Bargnani? Lol When will you let the dream die Dan? Haha

K, he's been added as a Keeper for you, so it will reflect come Draft Time.
            Hey, Bargnani is totally making a comeback eventually maybe.

http://upsidemotor.com/2016/10/17/eu...kuric-eurocup/

Thanks, Joey.

If Sanders doesn't make a roster soon (after the draft) I'll move on and stop being a pain.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              If Sanders doesn't make a roster soon (after the draft) I'll move on and stop being a pain.
              Sanders vs Josh Smith - who's unemployed longer?
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• should have given him scola

Comment

• My kid has skating lessons while this is going on. Should be interesting doing this at the rink.

Comment

• Mere hours away. Stay away from my guys.
                    Last edited by Miekenstien; Sun Oct 23, 2016, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      Mere hours away. Stay away from my guys.
                      Which ones?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Which ones?
                        all of them.

daylight savings time didn't happen yet did it?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          all of them.

daylight savings time didn't happen yet did it?
                          No, it used to be right around this time but they moved it back 2-3 weeks a couple of years ago.

Comment

• So Dan, Joey and I are the only ones with the single roster spot going into the draft.

Gonna be interesting to see who the top targets are and how much people are willing to spend.

Comment

• Toney Douglas is on my roster in Yahoo for some reason... Can one of the commish's please change that before the draft? I did not select to keep him. I should have 4 open roster spots.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Toney Douglas is on my roster in Yahoo for some reason... Can one of the commish's please change that before the draft? I did not select to keep him. I should have 4 open roster spots.
                                He's just on your roster because he was last year. He's not one of your Keepers. You do have 4 open spaces.

Comment

Working...
                                X