Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could've sworn last season the "Start active players" button accounted for injuries and put in your optimal lineup.

Rondo, Bradley and RHJ all on my bench now in favour of an injured McBuckets and Burks.

Same in keeper, benched John Wall and Eric Bledsoe

Comment

• I always hit the button and then do a double check. Hence why Prince was on my bench tonight (He was a healthy scratch).
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• George Hill has been phenomenal thus far. Silver lining to that trade I guess? Lol Especially after seeing Otto Porter have a game.

... God damn I want Middleton back...

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          I could've sworn last season the "Start active players" button accounted for injuries and put in your optimal lineup.

Rondo, Bradley and RHJ all on my bench now in favour of an injured McBuckets and Burks.

Same in keeper, benched John Wall and Eric Bledsoe
          I never even knew this was an option. Glad to know it doesn't work before I even saw it!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            George Hill has been phenomenal thus far. Silver lining to that trade I guess? Lol Especially after seeing Otto Porter have a game.

... God damn I want Middleton back...
            Heckuva start to the season for Hill. What was the trade?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Heckuva start to the season for Hill. What was the trade?
              Jeff Teague and Otto Porter for George Hill and Khris Middleton. So I'm not completely broken up about the trade, but I lost Khris Middleton like a week after, for the next 6 months, which really dampened my spirits for this season. Haha

Comment

• Hey Mack,

Yahoo player update on Jrue Holiday.

"According to Zach Lowe of ESPN, the Pelicans are "hopeful" that Jrue Holiday will be back with the team in mid-November."

Tick tock Mr $100 Tim Frazier.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I don't see it happening, with his unfortunate situation. Timmy F has been better than good in 3 outta 5 games. He's got a bright future on my squad!

*note to self - no more drunken signings after midnight. This Lance one is sure to hurt me going forward...

Comment

Jeff Teague and Otto Porter for George Hill and Khris Middleton. So I'm not completely broken up about the trade, but I lost Khris Middleton like a week after, for the next 6 months, which really dampened my spirits for this season. Haha
                    Teague has stunk it up, but it looks like Porter has an expanded role this year and is making up for it.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                      Teague has stunk it up, but it looks like Porter has an expanded role this year and is making up for it.
                      Even though Teague hasn't scored much, he's been doing a bit of everything, so he hasn't been completely useless, and I expect him to pick it up as well .. but ya, his play early has made me feel ok, Lol But ya .. I will always watch Porter now .. I know he's going to be good .. just how good is the Question.
                      Last edited by Joey; Thu Nov 3, 2016, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I don't see it happening, with his unfortunate situation. Timmy F has been better than good in 3 outta 5 games.
                        Pelicans are 0-5, I believe they'll be thrilled to have Jrue back sooner rather than later. Tim will be a back up soon enough.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Pelicans are 0-5, I believe they'll be thrilled to have Jrue back sooner rather than later. Tim will be a back up soon enough.
                          Let's not fault ol' Timmy F or the Unibrow for this.

I know Jrue will be taking over, but Frazier has earned his minutes and he'll get them regardless.

Comment

• Lets be real here, Jrue Holiday only has about 30 Games in him per Season anyway, maybe 40 Max. Lol

Comment

Lets be real here, Jrue Holiday only has about 30 Games in him per Season anyway, maybe 40 Max. Lol
                              hahaha, still more than Middleton this year.

PS - I'm working on updating the cap sheet now with this week's transactions

Comment

• Cap sheet has been updated. Please review and advise of any errors.

Comment

Working...
                                X