Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody not only spoiled Drizz's party, he also lowered Miek's lotto odds by 4.3%.

I'm happy with my teams progress this season and I have a 22% shot at a top three pick. Good stuff.

Comment

• Cody, nice week man. Kicked me out of the playoffs!

Good luck in the playoffs to the top 8... have fun getting frustrated about players getting rest

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Congrats Cody, you wanted to play spoiler and you just managed to beat Drizz and bump him from the playoffs to 10th.
        As fate would have it, If I hadn't traded Patty Mills to Cody, he couldn't have beaten Drizz and I wouldn't have made the playoffs. BOH!

We'll see if the 8th seed Cinderella Man has a miracle week to defeat the undefeated reigning Dynasty King-Kong. Don't underestimate this dirty underdog frog.
        RR OG

Comment

• Wait.... I'm double checking everything.... how did Realizar make it in over Axel? Axel had the same record and had a higher winning percentage when it comes to division games. Axel should be the 8th seed. How did Yahoo fuck that up?
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Wait.... I'm double checking everything.... how did Realizar make it in over Axel? Axel had the same record and had a higher winning percentage when it comes to division games. Axel should be the 8th seed. How did Yahoo fuck that up?
            "Divisions" are just aesthetic in this league.

Ties at the end of the regular season
            1. Overall winning percentage.
            2. Total Points (Head to Head - Points leagues only).
            3. Highest winning percentage in the last week of the season.
            4. Highest winning percentage in the second to last week of the season.
            5. The comparison continues until the tie is broken or no more weeks remain to compare.
            6. Random "coin flip."
            https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6830.html
            Last edited by Apollo; Mon Mar 20, 2017, 09:45 AM. Reason: .

Comment

• I just had a chance to look at the schedule. Axel went loss, win in the last two weeks. Realizar went tie, win in the last two weeks.

Comment

Wait.... I'm double checking everything.... how did Realizar make it in over Axel? Axel had the same record and had a higher winning percentage when it comes to division games. Axel should be the 8th seed. How did Yahoo fuck that up?
                Hey, I was aiming for 10th, so you screwed that up for me too with your win over Drizz. Good luck Realizar!!
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Hey, I was aiming for 10th, so you screwed that up for me too with your win over Drizz. Good luck Realizar!!
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    "Divisions" are just aesthetic in this league.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN6830.html
                    That makes sense. Thanks Apollo.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Not the first time Yahoo has come up with weird Ranking determinations. Which is why we ultimately explicitly wrote into the CBA that Yahoo Rankings are Final.. otherwise, we'd be fixing them every year. Haha

Comment

• According to Yahoo, I made the fewest moves this season? I think it only classifies "moves" just as Adds off Waiver though. Which fair enough. Was a quiet year of inward reflection and internal growth for the Monstars .. and injuries. So many injuries. Lol

Comment

• Mine and markelle's fate is in the hands of zeus now. I have left an offering that I hope pleases him and grants a favourable outcome.
                          Last edited by Miekenstien; Mon Mar 20, 2017, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• As it stands, I'd be more than happy with either of Fultz, Ball or Jackson, all of whom are currently considerations for #1 in the NBA .. but will have to wait and see if the Madness changes anything.

Comment

• Ball's balls out approach is too much risk for me. Last person I saw that goes all out like that was rose. For some reason Westbrook is still able to do it despite blowing out his knee.

Comment

• meanwhile lauri markkanen will be the next kristaps P
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X