This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    For sure, if Apollo wants to take the reigns on that, I'm all for it!

We had the Walkers in the Past. I think this would be at least something to pass the off-season, for those who aren't constantly perusing the Trade Blocks. Lol.. or even for those who are I guess. Haha
    The only problem is I'm going to be in Florida for a big chunk of the next two weeks.

Maybe the best way is for me to create a write in ballot thread and everyone can post their choices there. Then we only need someone to tally. The first two I listed I can determine based on stats.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      The only problem is I'm going to be in Florida for a big chunk of the next two weeks.

Maybe the best way is for me to create a write in ballot thread and everyone can post their choices there. Then we only need someone to tally. The first two I listed I can determine based on stats.
      Ya, or we just wait 2 weeks. Off-season isn't going anywhere. Haha

But ya, I certainly won't have any time for that, but if we have another volunteer, then by all means.

Comment

Ya, or we just wait 2 weeks. Off-season isn't going anywhere. Haha

But ya, I certainly won't have any time for that, but if we have another volunteer, then by all means.
        Maybe over the next two weeks we can have nominations for each award? I'll be back on the 29th by the way.
        Last edited by Apollo; Mon Apr 17, 2017, 07:19 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• i would suggest we just start a poll with the first one and let it sit for a week to tally votes. there are only 16 people in here. one award a week, with the executive award that is 12. takes us almost the whole summer. yay

Comment

• add in a most improved award
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
              add in a most improved award
              What's the opposite of Improved? I'd be in the running for that one. Lol

Comment

• How bout one for shittiest luck(team AND player). At least I would walk away with 2 there!

Comment

• HAhaa bad luck for sure. It would be kind of funny for an award for who held the shortest player during the year. It's like yeah ... you're holding for potential but this guys ranked like 500...

I would've won for holding Saric years past... but look at him now !
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

James Dolan Award.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      James Dolan Award.
                      Hahahah touché.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                        HAhaa bad luck for sure. It would be kind of funny for an award for who held the shortest player during the year. It's like yeah ... you're holding for potential but this guys ranked like 500...

I would've won for holding Saric years past... but look at him now !
                        Thankfully I signed Embiid for 4 years. 2 on the sidelines, then 31 games in season 3. Season 4 is where it allllllll comes together and I sign him for 10 years.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Thankfully I signed Embiid for 4 years. 2 on the sidelines, then 31 games in season 3. Season 4 is where it allllllll comes together and I sign him for 10 years.
                          Season 4 is where he full claims his GREG ODEN BELT.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Season 4 is where he full claims his GREG ODEN BELT.
                            I smell a trade proposal coming!

Props to my main man Sauce Castillo for his work as an analyst on TSN. Although I find it very odd for a current NBA'er to be giving his thoughts on the Raptors games, I'm glad it's him. May he have the great career of one Tony Romo and ride off into the broadcasting sunset in blazing glory. 😎

Comment

Non-Lotto Selections:
                              9. REALIZAR
                              10. koncept
                              11. Mack North Posse
                              12. WJF via Skywalker
                              13. Coach
                              14. WJF
                              15. jbml
                              16. Skywalker via 007
                              I traded for two picks at the deadline. Forget which two exactly though.

Comment

I could have you beat on that one. I went from contender to "out of it for the next 5 years" real quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X