This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    As it stands, I'd be more than happy with either of Fultz, Ball or Jackson, all of whom are currently considerations for #1 in the NBA .. but will have to wait and see if the Madness changes anything.
    Or maybe you get screwed by the lotto balls. Haha

Comment

• I wonder who in this draft ends up in FA and gets minutes....

That's the real gamble.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        I wonder who in this draft ends up in FA and gets minutes....

That's the real gamble.
        That's where the best value can sometimes be had: something for virtually nothing.

Comment

• Only a few weeks away from the off-season!!!

Comment

• The Creeds have planned a huge off season. The draft, trades and FA will all be utilized to the max as this new brain trust enters it's second off season.

Comment

• We're putting up a good fight vs WJF this week. Hope we can battle it out until Sunday, then who knows?!?

ANYTHANG IS POSSIBLE!

Comment

Wait.... I'm double checking everything.... how did Realizar make it in over Axel? Axel had the same record and had a higher winning percentage when it comes to division games. Axel should be the 8th seed. How did Yahoo fuck that up?
                Just to clarify how I got the 8th seed: I beat Axel Foley in our head-to-head match-up(s). Yahoo didn't do any fuckery. (They only do stoopid dope moves).
                RR OG

Comment

• It actually doesn't work that way. It would make sense if it did though.

Comment

• Chriss over the last seven days: four games, 17.5 PPG, 7.3 REB, 1.3 STL, 2.3 BLK, 1.5 3PTM and 53.3% from the field in 30 MPG. Dude dropped 24 & 7 last night and tossed in two steals. Some may think it's a stretch but he may be Top 40 next season. His average rank in the last 30 days is 46th.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      We're putting up a good fight vs WJF this week. Hope we can battle it out until Sunday, then who knows?!?

ANYTHANG IS POSSIBLE!
                      And you missed playing Wall in our first day of the match-up. Playoffs baby!
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Chriss over the last seven days: four games, 17.5 PPG, 7.3 REB, 1.3 STL, 2.3 BLK, 1.5 3PTM and 53.3% from the field in 30 MPG. Dude dropped 24 & 7 last night and tossed in two steals. Some may think it's a stretch but he may be Top 40 next season. His average rank in the last 30 days is 46th.
                        If he gets the minutes & doesn't have a slump, I can see it happening. If the Suns draft well again, they could be a team to leap up the West standings.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                          And you missed playing Wall in our first day of the match-up. Playoffs baby!
                          I did that, but doing the math he would have hurt me more than he would've helped that day. I did my lineups the night before when i had been hittin the old bottle.

Comment

If he gets the minutes & doesn't have a slump, I can see it happening. If the Suns draft well again, they could be a team to leap up the West standings.
                            Based on what I read today, their plan is to build slow through the draft for the next three seasons and then hit the market for vets in 2020. His minutes should continue to be good. Right now he looks like their prospect with the best upside.

Comment

• 3 seasons? Seems like such a stretch. You've got a star in Booker, Chriss and Bender, then aspiring youth like ulis warren and Len, add in a top 3 pick this year and how many spots are really left.
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• They're all really young though. They're collecting a lot of raw talent but its going to take them time to develop. I'm speculating on that last sentence but it could be why.

Comment

Working...
                                X