This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Butler to the Wolves. Lavine & Dunn to the Bulls. This is a big score for 007. Everyone else is probably lateral at best.
    LaVine is probably the number one option in Chicago - I like that deal for me.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• He's coming back from a major injury and Wade is sticking around for another year. #Lavine2018

Comment

He's coming back from a major injury and Wade is sticking around for another year. #Lavine2018
        Wade retired; he just forgot to fill out the paperwork and tell anyone.

LaVine's team post-Christmas.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Tatum is a solid pick. Booker & JJ could be a crazy young duo for Phoenix.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Wade retired; he just forgot to fill out the paperwork and tell anyone.

LaVine's team post-Christmas.
            I heard he had 24 million reasons to keep on keeping on.

Lavine depends heavily on athleticism. I hope he gets back but history suggests you won't see him completely back for another season.

Comment

I heard he had 24 million reasons to keep on keeping on.

Lavine depends heavily on athleticism. I hope he gets back but history suggests you won't see him completely back for another season.
              $24M reasons to show up but he really has nothing to play for there. Fully expect him to get traded before deadline.

The Bulls are LaVine's team now.

Comment

• If he can handle it. I mean he doesn't have that old man game, he needs that explosiveness. I hope he gets back, he's exciting.

Comment

• PG13 to Boston for Tatum? Sounds close.

Comment

• i would really appreciate it if you guys could all let monk slip to 14

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      i would really appreciate it if you guys could all let monk slip to 14
                      Maybe you'll have to trade up to 6.

Comment

PG13 to Boston for Tatum? Sounds close.
                        this is really good for the raps. pg leaves after one year to los angeles and boston wastes one of their valuable assets.

if i am the cavs, i trade lebron tonight.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          this is really good for the raps. pg leaves after one year to los angeles and boston wastes one of their valuable assets.

if i am the cavs, i trade lebron tonight.
                          But if George stays....

Winning cures all, and Boston might be able to retain him if he doesn't want to go to a complete rebuild in LA.

Comment

• The Celtics have the desire, assets and competency to land a big name. If not PG13 then it'll be someone else.
                            Last edited by Apollo; Thu Jun 22, 2017, 08:18 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              But if George stays....

Winning cures all, and Boston might be able to retain him if he doesn't want to go to a complete rebuild in LA.
                              once the lonzo show starts in los angeles he will happily go there. being the guy who maybe gets passed to by isiah won't compare to being from cali and playing showtime for showtime.

edit add: the viable strippers to get pregnant in los angeles are also way better than in boston

Comment

• If the Celtics make the finals I don't know how he could leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X